As wife watches, Mike Pence nervously skirts question on if he would dine alone with female VP (video)

Originally published at: As wife watches, Mike Pence nervously skirts question on if he would dine alone with female VP (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

It is amazing how right-wing Jesus ghouls still think they’re scoring points when they say stuff like “I would sexually assault every woman in America if I wasn’t under 24/7 surveillance”.

I really worry for the two part-time employees at Pence’s struggling Christian waterbed showroom, or whatever his career is now.

17 Likes

Pence’s whole extremely strange attitude towards his wife and women make me really think that somewhere he’s got tucked away a lot of black leather and “marital aids”.

9 Likes

“You can trust me when I say that I am not to be trusted.”

18 Likes

I think he is just strange in his relationships with women and what we see is how he really is. And that is probably more disturbing to me than the possibility that he is just hiding his kinks from the public.

9 Likes

Does Pence’s wife also burp him after every meal?

8 Likes

There’s really a very simple solution here: someone needs to introduce Ma Pence to the existence of chastity cages.

5 Likes

Stupid question, obviously the parents of both the president and vice-president will be there to chaperone.

5 Likes

And does she change his diaper as well?

4 Likes

Completely baffled by this feigning chivalry while exposing the genuinely soulful sexism that people like Pence hold so dear.

...just...how??! ...What??

5 Likes

If there’s one thing that religious fundies hate, it’s a very clever question.

7 Likes

It’s not a “clever question”, it’s a lack of courtesy, professionalism and humanity that you’re unwilling to view a colleague/associate as someone you can have a working meal or a friendly meal with, because of their gender.

7 Likes

season 15 episode 10 GIF

2 Likes

Mike’s a horndog who can’t keep it in his pants

3 Likes

“Nervously skirts the question”

ISWYDT!

8 Likes

He’s a sexist piece of shit, like many Christian men. That’s my take away. He does not view women as his equal, and thus can only view them through a lens of the usefulness as sexual objects. That he thinks he is showing respect by never meeting alone with a woman reveals how twisted evangelical Christianity truly is (and honestly always has been).

6 Likes

50/50 odds if he ever becomes a widower - he’s on the party plane to Ibiza next day.

3 Likes

Or maybe Mike thinks he’s such a stud muffin that a dinner companion would be unable to control herself.
dan aykroyd television GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

That’s a double moot question. He’d never have a woman as vice President and he’ll never be president.

11 Likes

Why are they all such effing weirdos?

2 Likes