At least twice, Sean Spicer has accidentally tweeted the password to his official White House spokesman Twitter account

Or maybe this is like an Alt-Right numbers station.
Seems laughable to you and me, but David Duke knows what to do.

9 Likes

“Followers?” I think you have that relationship backwards.

11 Likes

HH is too short
88 still too short
But a combination of HH88hh88 might be a good password

8 Likes

D1ppinD0t$

31 Likes

ftfy :wink:

4 Likes

I only hope the CIA, NSA, and FBI take note of all this and figure out just how much info they should pass on to Trump and his freak show. I’m serious.

8 Likes

This probably happens a lot more on Twitter than is realised. Spicy’s just a public figure so we notice. Easy to see why it can happen too: in the course of normal digital interface usage, you have to type passwords in the whole friggin’ time (despite LDAP being what, 30 years old or something?). Naturally, you start to associate input boxed with entering passwords. So, open Twitter on phone. Want to Tweet. See input box: “Oh, that must be asking for my password before I can use this thing” … send.

As ever, I blame programmers and how little they understand about their fellow humans.

1 Like

Stop normalizing.

This is unacceptable.

12 Likes

FUD1ppinD0t$

6 Likes

You’re right. It is unacceptable that after decades of hot air about making computers easy to use and how wonderful and Apple gorgeous and all, they’re still hellishly hard to use. Should Spicypants know better? Yes. But some Dad-like IT skills is the least of our worries about this man.

6 Likes

He’s just leaking it preemptively so he can claim he was hacked after he says something really, really stupid in defense of Trump.

7 Likes

Fake news. Everyone knows his real password is “Pu55yGr4bb4sB!tch88”. :wink:

2 Likes
9 Likes

Meanwhile in the White House…

5 Likes

Ich sehe, was du da gemacht hast

7 Likes

I am 100% sure Trump made the password for him and that it’s an acronym for Assaults Quieted Enough Now But Pussies Ungrabbed, Unfortunately.

That might not be true but it is true because it’s an alternative fact.

12 Likes

If it was the Vice President I think it stands for this:

All Queers End Nuptial Baby Production, Unethical Union

7 Likes

It could be a pocket tweet. I dunno, I don’t use twitter period.

If it really was a password, I am just throwing it out there. The rainbow table for the latest password’s complexity is only ~80gb.

Well, that explains why his suit coat was so big around the neck in his first presser - extra room for the obedience collar he normally wears around Trump.

3 Likes

I’ve had Twitter on my phone for about 6 months now. I don’t think I’ve had to re-enter my password once.

Maybe I’m special.

3 Likes