At least twice, Sean Spicer has accidentally tweeted the password to his official White House spokesman Twitter account

If you actually typed in your password it would work.

see? You guys should try it

Twice???

2 Likes

The actual comment from that user:

Yes, the american families for jesus and families must unite

2 Likes

“A quivering erection banging party unites us.”

2 Likes

I meant twitter followers. His handlers would have been a better term

1 Like

Those are the names of his demonic masters.

2 Likes

A̷̶̱̳̙̦̩̰̦̻̼͔̠̦̭͓̮͎͆̌̓ͥ̂̏̆ͣ̋̀ͅq̸͖̙͍̠͎ͮͦͩ̉͋͆̒ͯ̍ͣ͂ͪ̇̒̃͛̋ë̘̳̭̺̬̜̮͍͖̬̈́ͫͤͨ̒͊̌́͐̒͒̉ͥͮ̆͌̀̀n̵͈͇͎̤ͫ͗̇ͮ̓̓̈̊ḅ̵̛̛̦̘̫̟̲͍̼͑ͧͩ̍͐ͨ͒͂͒ͪ́ͣ̾͌̓́ͪ͆̚͘ͅp̷̰̹̫̃̀̉͌ͥͮ̀͌ͯ̏͛ͣ̉̿͑́̚͞u̞͈͖͕͉̼̘̠̽͒ͫ̓ͬ͐͑ͫ͊ͨ̾͂ͮ̔̏̽ͣ̀͘͠u̷̳̻͇̠̩̤̱͇͖̤̳͎̅̒͋̚͝͡͞ͅ

4 Likes

Whatever, you’re mad at everything.

It could be worse…

The Plague: Someone didn’t bother reading my carefully prepared memo on commonly-used passwords. Now, then, as I so meticulously pointed out, the four most-used passwords are: love, sex, secret, and… god. So, would your holiness care to change her password?

(I can’t believe I’m quoting that movie, but that part at least was somewhat close to reality)

3 Likes

I used to have a guy who accidentally pocket dialed my number once, and then it was in his call log, and then I would get pocket dialed for weeks after. Sometimes 5 times a day. It seems strange that someone could be that incompetent, but I have great faith in the incompetence of technology users.

6 Likes

Make it Latin, binary or hex; put it on a shield of some kind and it could be a decent family crest.

3 Likes

Click on that user name’s account to find a weird mix of policy articles and crappy gfx memes - so odd. Maybe it’s not a twitter password but a DM reply to someone that he accidentally tweeted instead?

1 Like

Ever hear anything good? I’ve had a few juicy pocket dials come my way over the years.

1 Like

I bet he spends a lot of time with his hands in his pockets. :wink:

5 Likes

I wish I lived in a world where that was a joke and not an actual possiblity.

You know, three months ago.

2 Likes

And the ass did pocket dial Balaam, and spoke strange ambient sounds of daily travel and inane background voices. ~ Wrong Numbers 22:13

6 Likes

Is he a Seventh Number Adventist?

It’s the holy gift of Speaking in Pockets!

3 Likes

And a hefty percentage (42%) of Trump supporters are cool with him having a private email server. Although I seem to recall something from the dear, dim days of 2016… Something about Hillary Clinton’s unacceptable, treasonous email habits?

You can’t tell, but that link does mention the email business. Although it’s mostly about polling that shows the Messy Baby is quite unpopular.

6 Likes

Is this the cyber?

3 Likes

All asterisks here.

5 Likes