Atmos' high-end versatile vaporizer is perfect for beginners

Pretty much the opposite of a bong. The vape heats the cannabis to exactly the right temperature to vaporize the THC and decarboxylate any THCa into the psychoactive form. It doesn’t burn the cannabis or vaporize the chlorophyll or terpenes, so you inhale just the concentrated THC vapor without any of the bad stuff. And unlike the bong, people 50 feet away have no idea what you’re doing unless you want them to.

Nope, quite easy, far easier than a bong or bubbler. Because you’re not burning it, you don’t get any of that nasty black resin, and there’s no bong water. Mostly you just need to wipe it down with some isopropyl alcohol every few uses. And you can leave the thing out where people can see it-- folks who don’t know what it is don’t usually remark on it. I leave mine out in the table in my man-tent except when my in-laws are visiting, and that only because I don’t want to share with them.

2 Likes

What do you think of this one? And which do you recommend?

1 Like

My ex’s hairdresser gave up marathon running and took up smoking cigars. I shit you not. Apparently it was a combination of worn out cartilage and the long-held (but forbidden) love of a smouldering stogie. That was 20 years ago though - he’s probably either dead of lung cancer or competing in the Paralympics by now.

1 Like

I don’t know anything about this one, and I’m not really in the market for another one, so no opinion here.

I have two: a tabletop unit, the Arizer Extreme Q, which I recommend unreservedly. It’s perfect for my needs, and not too outrageously priced.

In the hand-held realm, I have a Fez that I bought from the Stack Social store here. It’s been offered several times. Search for “Fez” and you’ll pull up the message threads. I think I’ve posted in all of them. Short version: it works, but it’s nothing exceptional. I had mine replaced under warranty after the battery failed. Another user here, @enso, bought one at the same time I did and he likes his better than I do. Another user here thinks very highly of the Pax, but I have not personally used one. (I was considering buying one when I was having problems getting the Fez people to replace mine under warranty, but as so often happens, publicly airing out that problem here solved it.)

Both Fez and Atmos have active affiliate programs, so take any single user’s reviews with a grain (or a block) of salt.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.