Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

Facebook: Sorry that I got so hammered last night, I took a double decker in your toilet. So when I finally sobered around lunchtime I went ahead with flushing out that turd and I also mopped up the bathroom floor.

6 Likes

Still hasn’t accounted for the half million dollars given him by Lev Parnas courtesy of Putin.

10 Likes

one witness is better than none, i guess

3 Likes

nm, witnesses and evidence not important here

4 Likes

Especially with a recess starting next week.

The arc of Senate procedure is long, but it bends toward recess.

12 Likes
18 Likes

I know this is a political, not a criminal procedure, but damn I wish we could get all such senators for jury nullification.
It doesn’t matter if you think it was constitutional to hold this trial. It was voted on and determined to move forward. My Weltschmerzes is strong today. :disappointed:

5 Likes

The fight over that resulted in the testimony being admitted as evidence without the witness being called. And the DNC closing started with the info about Trump’s call to McCarthy.

Ultimately I think that may have been a mistake.

But they did not just drop it.

1 Like

Mine too.
Apologies for my going way way waaaaaaay off-topic.

Ein bißerl für Ihre Weltschmerzes:

or

if you are feeling a bit more feral, ragged, raw, and just wanna holler along a bit (and with apologies for previously [cross]posting a slightly different version on this bbs)–do not click if you have objections to yodeling:

sehr therapeutisch!

ETA: better link, mit’em jodeln

6 Likes

Tell me that ratfucker wasn’t pulling strings from the shadows.

Author’s thread:

14 Likes

The day a bbs thread has no room for yodeling is the day I’ll-- well, I know better by now than to make such promises.

6 Likes
8 Likes

But I’m out of popcorn already.

12 Likes
9 Likes

Well, he’s not entirely wrong. Even idiots can be dangerous.

6 Likes

Except not all of them are idiots. They planned for a coup and came to DC equipped for hostage taking. The idiots were just a distraction.

10 Likes
12 Likes

McConnell’s literal claim just now: Trump did it – but the only time the Senate could lawfully try Trump was in January when I prevented it.

9:34 PM - 13 Feb 2021 3.6K 1.3K

Is this not Moscow Mitch confessing to collaborating with an attempted overthrow of the government? That is pretty much what it sounds like.

16 Likes

Another lawsuit story:

16 Likes
10 Likes