Attempted Coup in the United States: Tracking Investigations and Fallout

It’s kind of bizarre that we need to get Republicans’ permission to form a commission to investigate the events of January 6. It’s like asking Al Qaeda’s blessing to form the 9/11 commission.

18 Likes

The actual fuck?

5 Likes
15 Likes
7 Likes

18 Likes

15 Likes
12 Likes

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

no, really… tell me another one!

8 Likes

Cool story guys.

9 Likes

Wouldn’t want to out themselves now would they? trump is going to walk away free to incite this again and nobody will stop it.

Cowards. Oh, and FUCK Joe Manchin.

Give Joe a call:

SoggyBestBettong-max-1mb

15 Likes

Well, he sure as shit helped inspire the first try.

7 Likes

hahahaha! even that idiot was cribbing from kraken lady!
what a laughable bunch of idiot fascist assholes!

7 Likes

We see you assholes. We see you.

11 Likes

Well, we followed the Civil War by giving former Confederate states equal representation in our government instead of keeping them a nonvoting protectorate like Guam, so it’s not like there isn’t a precedent.

3 Likes

“I kind of sound like an idiot now saying it, but my faith was in him,” defendant Anthony Antonio said, speaking of Trump. Antonio said he wasn’t interested in politics before pandemic boredom led him to conservative cable news and right-wing social media. “I think they did a great job of convincing people.”

If being stupid works as a legal defense, I guess I won’t have to worry anymore about getting caught for some of the stupid (and technically illegal) shit I still do.

14 Likes
14 Likes

:joy:

14 Likes

15 Likes
13 Likes
19 Likes