Attorney General Jeff Sessions resigns at request of Donald Trump, forced out less than 24 hours after midterm elections

Really cool chart I should save.

But it doesn’t actually make me feel any better. Nixon is the only person who had consequences where they left office early. No one served jail time. And look how many of those took 6 years. He bows out after 4 and one can’t even get the satisfaction of impeachment.

1 Like

Yep! The one time I saw it was during lunchtime in one of our company’s labs. (The metrology crowd there were_so_ special). Someone there brought in a copy of that episode. Don’t ask me why, but the thing that got me laughing the hardest was when the guy with the (so badly done that they didn’t look-it) goat legs first appears and with a MST3K muttered voice-over of “What the…?”

2 Likes

Karma (maybe?) – I make a joke about my head exploding, and them my head exploded. I had an aneurysm last nite. (Good news: I’m ok, talking & walking etc)

24 Likes

Yikes! Get well soon, Gyro!

18 Likes

Yow. Stay alive there dude… also have them go ahead and shave the rest of the top.

15 Likes

Whaa?!!

So sorry. Glad you are coming through it. Keep us posted. :hugs:

That would be a better look for you. :grin:

14 Likes

Thanx! I really, really, really lucked out, as these things go.

20 Likes

Jeebus!

Glad to hear you’re okay. Get well - and treat yourself gently.

14 Likes

Dude… take care of yourself; yikes.

15 Likes

office%20feel%20better%20hug%20glomp

Wishing you a complete and speedy recovery!

(You could always try a Mohawk 'do… :wink: )

16 Likes

I had a good friend that died from a brain aneurysm at just 23. It was finals week and he had joked that he was going to finish his exams or die trying. Sadly, it ended up being the latter.

Glad you’re doing ok.

17 Likes

Aaack!

Glad you are as okay as you can be okay.

No more fate tempting for you!

15 Likes

Amen to the first part (take good care of yourself, we don’t want to lose you), but as to the second, i say nay: pioneer a new (or, most likely, renewed) style. Make the world conform to you! Not the other way around.

13 Likes

Cheers dude! Feel better soon.

Ditto on the mohawk suggestion! :blush:

9 Likes
14 Likes

Get better soon.

12 Likes

I’m so happy that you are okay. I hope your recovery goes quickly!

12 Likes

@TobinL

I dunno, it worked pretty well for Gary Oldman.

13 Likes

When I was 9, I got 12 stitches above my hairline by diving into the lip of a stairway landing. After shaving my head, they had me looking like Young Frankenstein’s Monster.

17 Likes

Oh, G. Gordon Liddy did. And others.

10 Likes