Trump says Sessions to remain Attorney General until after midterms

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/08/30/just-cant-with-this-shiyat.html

5 Likes

translation: Yo Jeff, have your things packed and your desk cleaned out by November 6!

10 Likes

tumblr_pe4ox7pB8u1u0qbhgo1_540

19 Likes

Are we setting the poison dwarf up as one of the good guys now? /boggle

6 Likes

I wonder what loyal eldritch horror Il Douche will summon up to replace the racist Keebler Elf as Mueller closes in further. As usual, expect the abnormal.

20 Likes

If it gets any more abnormal I wouldn’t be shocked by a nomination of zombie Hitler to a position.

15 Likes

This is like one of those story arcs where the Justice League is forced to ally themselves with Lex Luthor and the Joker to help fight off Darkseid.

17 Likes

8 weeks? Yeah, I can handle this.

giphy-9

15 Likes

The Russian President of the United States is got a poopie diaper, again.

16 Likes

Maybe zombie John Mitchell, or perhaps he could convince Ed Meese to come out of retirement. That’s the level of sleaze and corruption required. Even the likes of Ashcroft and Gonzales would stay far away from this dumpster fire.

6 Likes

You see, the problem is those agencies have a very strong anti-criminal bias, so if you are a criminal then yes, they will be biased against you.

17 Likes

"the Justice Department seems to go after a lot of Republicans.”

I wonder why…

11 Likes

Devin Nunes.

5 Likes

8 Likes

Don’t mess with the elves!

4 Likes

85%+ chance that’s a complete lie… just based on data.

4 Likes

Sessions’s inability to “control” his department was “a regrettable thing,” Trump said in an interview last week with Fox News, adding that the Justice Department seems “to go after a lot of Republicans.”

Translation: Sessions’s unwillingness to fire Robert Mueller is a regrettable thing. Trump will never, ever forgive Sessions for the recusal.

7 Likes

El douche on Sessions, today.

"The president reportedly has told his aides Sessions is not capable of speaking on behalf of the president on television because he “talks like he has marbles in his mouth,” POLITICO reported.

Trump also took issue with the fact that Sessons “doesn’t have the Ivy League pedigree the president prefers.” Sessions graduated from Huntingdon College in Montgomery and The University of Alabama School of Law."

Now, he’s done pissed off those southern boys…talkin’ bad 'bout 'Bama.

10 Likes

And 45’s own “Ivy League pedigree” is from where, exactly?

11 Likes

The willingness of Republican senators to turn on Attorney General Jeff Sessions is the result of a furious lobbying campaign from President Donald Trump, who for the past 10 days has been venting his anger at Sessions to “any senator who will listen,” as one GOP Senate aide put it.

4 Likes