Australia's location corrected

He’s Jake the Peg,
With his place on the Child Sex Offender Register,
Diddle-iddle-iddle-dum

I wonder what the Flat Earthers’ response is to this news? Although, I guess that they claim that GPS doesn’t exist, and so the continental drift can’t be measured any way; and so this “fake news” all the way down.

2 Likes

That sticker guy should really have consulted me before running off a batch.

The continent was Gondwana - ‘Land of the Gonds’; So Gondwanaland would be ‘Land of the Gonds Land’.

1 Like

You clearly did not travel the globe, mate.

Madagascar beats Australia by lengths. Also, it has virtually no poisonous, venomous or otherwise dangerous animals. Except some introduced crocodiles, bovines, and humans, that is.

And don’t get me started on other islands, large or small. Or, please, get me started.

1 Like

Thanks for that. Would never have understood @semiotix or @Immutable_Mike’s comments otherwise.

Priceless.

Well there’s the island of Great Britain for a start. Some pretty uniquely poisonous creatures roaming free there at the moment. We just moved a lot more than six feet from continental Europe - moving due West. And we may lose access to the EU’s Galileo GPS system so we’ll probably drift off all the way to the US’s eastern seaboard and end up there before we realise it.

2 Likes

Add a few bridges and we could drive from Nova Scotia to Western Sahara.

1 Like

I thought that would be open for everyone… EVEN for those island-dwelling humans?

reunite gondwanaland shirt-1

How did I not know about this? I live here.

1 Like

Or…you lived there. Now you live there.

7 Likes

I used to know where I live, but apparently it has moved.

5 Likes

That’s the lyric? I always thought it was “Tiny kangaroo down” like a wallaby got piss drunk and needed help to get home.

The fourth verse is best forgotten, like Rolf Harris

6 Likes

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.