Authorities seize hummus bowls molded from crushed amphetamine tablets

Originally published at: Authorities seize hummus bowls molded from crushed amphetamine tablets | Boing Boing

3 Likes

What makes a bowl a “hummus bowl”? Couldn’t these bowls also be used for soup or cereal? I pictured bowls pre-filled with hummus.

5 Likes

They seem more like glorified mixing bowls.

1 Like

Whew, thank goodness not guacamole bowls!

Just had lunch.

2 Likes

Did I just watch a Syrian video? Huh, I guess I can now say that I have watched videos from Syria. Boy, they have some dramatic soundtracks there in Syria!

Nevertheless I am wondering how we’ll be able to get any of this stuff from Los Pollos Hermanos without those bowls.

5 Likes

I like to imagine that Adam Savage got his name from moonlighting on a darkweb show about the drug smuggling maker scene.

1 Like

How much for four place settings?

1 Like

With so many characters either dead or in Vacuum Cleaner Land, how would they even make another season of Breaking Bad ?

… looks like Skinny Pete will have to be the new drug lord

2 Likes

Captagon pills are not just produced “mainly in Syria;” they’re produced mainly in Syria by the Syrian Army.

The pill and - of late - meth trades are practically all that fill the Assad regime’s coffers, and the drugs themselves fuel all sides of the civil war.

Bad craziness.

2 Likes

Cultural differences.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.