Automated list of people on LinkedIn who claim to work for ICE

Every ICE employee has the option to quit and make more money stealing rich people’s jewellery instead. If it’s morality stopping them, well, let’s see their detailed moral accounting on what ICE does.

11 Likes

Download source before it disappears: https://github.com/3l-d1abl0/Linkedin-search-scraper

1 Like

Legal help (for Federal employees):

“HKM Employment Attorneys will be providing free legal advice and representation to Federal employees who refuse to enforce the Trump Administration’s policy on separating immigrant families. We are in seven states (Oregon, Washington, California, Nevada, Colorado, Missouri, and Pennsylvania). Please share if you know any federal employees who need advice.”

Pro bono Representation for Federal Employees Refusing to Separate Families
https://hkm.com/immigration-family-separation/

5 Likes

If you’re a mid-level government bureaucrat, you don’t get a slap on the wrist for grand larceny. Also, if you’re a mid-level government bureaucrat, you’re probably also a terrible criminal.

So were the Gestapo. I’d be OK with doxxing them too.

7 Likes

Police forces in America are obviously very flawed and in need of systemic reform but most people can agree that we need SOME form of law enforcement in any sufficiently large society and it’s not that hard to find examples of “good cops” out there.

By contrast ICE didn’t even exist as an agency prior to 2003. The agency is not only unnecessary, it’s clearly a force of evil. Time to shut the whole damn thing down.

7 Likes

It didn’t exist because its prior functions existed as part of the old Immigration and Naturalization Service or US Customs Service.

Secret agents aren’t a matter of public record.
They are secret agents (Deportation Officer, Detention and Deportation Officer, HIS Agent, ICE Agent, ICE Criminal Investigator, Immigration Investigator) who work entirely with false identities and nowhere near their hometowns.

They are at work 24/7 and must carry a gun at all times.
I just saw that the US Department of Labor reports, special agents earn an average annual salary of $77,210.
Conscienceless thugs are pretty affordable.

I don’t know these things but I’m wondering if doxxing them might be a crime.

Indeed. And INS wasn’t nearly as bad then as ICE is now. I’d even venture to say that it’s preferable to ICE.

Yes, Naturalization is no longer part of their name, or it appears their mission.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.