Automatic banana-cleaning tool, for men

Not going…to…say…anything…

12 Likes

For the bananas in your life, Christmas is coming.

5 Likes

…but they have have no bones!

1 Like

Ah-ah-ah: Paw Cleaners for men.

11 Likes

True. If there’s a port, you can bet at least some men will want to plug it.

I’m still remembering the guy who got his banana stuck in the pool suction at the Bambi Motel not far from the University of Florida when I was a student there.

8 Likes

18 Likes

I hope it’s UL approved. There could be some terrible damage to your fruit.

11 Likes

I remember the Bambi Motel in Gainesville, too…

6 Likes

10 Likes
2 Likes

“Clean my banana, baby, 'til the juice runs down my leg.”
– Robert Plant (probably)

6 Likes

Given the nature of this thread, I first read this as Bambi Mohel, and that’s a whole different kettle of sauerkraut.

9 Likes

i met ‘Bambi’ at a motel in Gainesville… :zipper_mouth_face:

5 Likes

professor farnsworth futurama GIF

It’s not a suppository!

7 Likes

It lengthens,strengthen, hardens, girthens, straightens, satisfies, and fully pleasures your banana.

3 Likes

Thanks for this gift alert!

As a male of certain age, I watch my diet, and my doc said to make sure I get enough potassium.

I told him, “I like bananas a lot. Always have, since I was around 13…is that good enough?” My doc said, Go ahead. There’s no harm in eating one banana a day, perhaps two or three when you just feel like you need it.

I find bananas keep my stress levels lower, which may be a placebo, but I’m not really asking any Qs there. I just…I enjoy bananas. They’re cheap, easily available, and I love them anyway. Win/win/win.

Now I really DO have a question: Ya know what’s NOT a win? Dirty bananas. Look, I don’t eat the skin, but I do have to hold them while I eat them. Gawd knows where they’ve been. Strangers palpating my bananas in the store before I buy 'em, etc.

Now, the good folks at Dilokeke have developed an…aid?..to deal with my problem!

What I don’t get, I confess, is why these banana cleaners are for “men” and not women. Please advise.
#drollery

11 Likes

After it washes, does it wax?

lib-tech-banana-wax--front

4 Likes

Ah, right, you’re Steve L not Steve O.

8 Likes

I’m just going to get pedantic here and remark that bananas, contrary to popular belief, are not particularly high in potassium. Yes, they do have lots of potassium, but so do many other fruits and vegetables.

“Vegetables with higher potassium content than raw dessert bananas (358 mg per 100 g) include raw spinach (558 mg per 100 g), baked potatoes without skin (391 mg per 100 g), cooked soybeans (539 mg per 100 g), grilled portabella mushrooms (437 mg per 100 g), and processed tomato sauces (413–439 mg per 100 g). Raw plantains contain 499 mg potassium per 100 g.”

7 Likes

Looks over at the salad spinner…

Decides it is definitely not “For Men”

14 Likes