Baby confused by dad's identical twin brother

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/28/baby-confused-by-dads-identical-twin-brother.html

10 Likes

This is joy

9 Likes

I’m normally the last person to repost something from the original Boing Boing post, but for me that Reddit video is either seriously laggy or the mod bot is buggy. Either way, here’s the same super-cute video on YT for anyone having the same loading issues…

“Say Uncle Erbie.”

“Cookie!”

:star_struck:

21 Likes

Evidently God was so pleased with the first handsome guy, she decided to make another one.

22 Likes

This was basically me and @Otherbrother when our kids were babies.

Of course at that age kids are pretty chill about that kind if thing because when you’re still working out object permanence then it’s not yet self-evident that there’s only supposed to be one of each person.

15 Likes

not just you. between this, a cross-site script called “embedly”, and the giant advertising posts, blog page 1 crashed my shit repeatedly today :angry::angry::angry: @orenwolf
going to the permalink loaded the video right up, though. super cute.

6 Likes

I won’t bother linking the Stan Lee vid re the f-word. But if any baby was likely to…

Wait, are you fer real twinsies? I didn’t realize BBS had family dynasties.

8 Likes

Yup.

twins

22 Likes

In fairness, the lag was almost certainly down to Reddit since I clicked through to the link and it began but wouldn’t finish loading there. I suspect your lag on the blog view is related to different issues that from what I gather on the BB BBS are effecting others as well.

4 Likes

Are you the right-handed one, or the evil one?

3 Likes

Your guess is as good as mine.

4 Likes

What’s pre-lingual baby for “what the fuck?!” Clearly a notion that exists beyond language. :joy:

4 Likes

This was such a delight to watch. The baby had such great faces when looking back and forth from her father to her uncle. Thanks for sharing it.

3 Likes

I’ve an inlaw with an identical twin. They’re both obnoxious and can’t stand each other. Reality sucks.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.