Backward Trump leans into racism — posts image of Harris with darkened face

Originally published at: Backward Trump leans into racism — posts image of Harris with darkened face - Boing Boing

8 Likes

Orange Faced fuck says what, now?

29 Likes

I really have no words for this, so…

17 Likes

I think it’s maybe time for Trump to stop talking about the growing support he has from the black community

18 Likes

Don’t get mad, get even more active.

20 Likes

It’s not just that they’ve darkened her face (as with the OJ Simpson Time cover), they’ve literally given her blackface, making this super racist.

What’s interesting is that they’ve essentially done to her face what Trump does to his…

16 Likes

Does Trump think this is an effective tactic to get new voters? Never mind, he probably still thinks he doesn’t need to get new voters.

7 Likes

It was never his intention to actually garner votes, all of his efforts* in 2024 has been pumped into putting lackeys in place that will refuse to certify the election.

*admittedly not much effort, as instead the real effort is going into embezzling donations into his private accounts

12 Likes

Weird.

4 Likes

Weird but normalised. Posting a racist caricature of the Vice-President is not a career-ender, it’s just Trump being Trump.

7 Likes

I can’t read these words without hearing it my head as thrash metal song lyrics where it’s then followed by a ripper of a guitar solo.

I also feel ashamed that anything he wrotereposted could be readapted to sound even remotely cool in my mind’s eye (ear?). But that’s only because it’s such utter nonsense to begin with.

6 Likes

Trump didn’t write it, he just reposted it.

4 Likes

Reading comprehension fail on my part. Though I’m not sure that him reposting it from an account called “Patriot4Life” makes it any better. (And I’m not about to seek out that account to see what other kind of garbage it posts.)

5 Likes

Don’t forget he used to retweet a right-wing tr0ll who went by “Catturd.”

7 Likes

Reminds me of Karn Evil Number 9 by Emerson, Lake & Palmer.

You’ve got to see the show, it’s a dynamo
You’ve got to see the show, it’s rock and roll

Except that their version isn’t the accompaniment to the delusional ravings of an orange buffoon.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.