Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - Final Round - Bastion

@Kassandra
use GOLD
pay 10 gwwar
trade Fluorometer newliminted
mission 3
END

If you’re on Mission 1, it’s probably a good idea to check if any of your equipment has a negative POW effect and if it does then trade it to someone on a different mission

1 Like
  > iotrap.uphill: 0x10e3bd1b6c62529123841d9df0a066bbd580a4d7

use gold
pay 10 gwwar
mission 3

“Roger that, uphill - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ use gold
✔ pay 10 gwwar
✔ trade fluorometer newliminted 
✔ mission 3

“Don’t you worry your pretty head one bit. I bet you come back in one piece just fine.”

Count me in on 3 as well, my SCI should help out as well.

This’ll be fun, I’ll tell you all about the first fifty days of being stranded. It’s riveting stuff.

4 Likes

Hey team. I’m with Naughty Boy on Mission 3. Pumping up the SIN…er, uh, SEN.

Got lotsa juice lying around that I only expect will be wasted on a beautiful but futile memorial service. Who’d like some?

@Kassandra SUBMIT
MISSION 3
END

4 Likes
  > iotrap.dreamboatskanky: 0x2ec2c2e4c4149de4e163f8be728d523e88f769f7

“Roger that, dreamboatskanky! Your orders now on file for this round are:”

✔ mission  3
1 Like

Hey, nessst-brother! I could use some juice. I got Green I wanna use, but it’s useless to me without the juice. Whaddaya sssay?

2 Likes

Yessssssssssss. How much ya need? Call it.

3 Likes

I’m flat broke. Would an even hundred be too much?

Great-aunt Gladysss sssends her love.

4 Likes

Not for a Clutch-brother. Spend it in scaly health! Revising orders, Kassie-Bassie-Big-Fat-Fassie.

@Kassandra SUBMIT
PAY 100 Donald_Petersen
MISSION 3
END

3 Likes
  > iotrap.dreamboatskanky: 0xa078be301f7b9d4cba8b22699147b571a0526d87

mission 3

“Roger that, dreamboatskanky - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ pay 100 donald_petersen
✔ mission 3
1 Like

Now Princess…in fact, all you princesses…you’re gonna see some strange things out there…when two space monsters love each other very much

11 Likes

I CAN’T HEAR YOU! LA LA LA LA LA! NOT LISTENING! SO GROSS!

7 Likes

What’s that outside the window??? Lemme clean this off so I can see better…

Eeeep!

9 Likes

#PROPOSED PLAN

1. Philosolobster and ROCKY ROAD on Mission 1 and no one else.

2. Naughty Boy and Princess Rembrandt on Mission 3 and no one else.

3. Load up either TexASS or Li’l Smokey to have SCI+SEN = 100, Send both on Mission 4

Justification:

We can get out of this with almost no damage: Hold off the swarm for three segments,and then kill the Bogey on the first run at mission 4. In this case, no one one on mission 2 gets hurt. The two wardens, with support from the Guardians, can do this.

If we try fight this out, we’ere going to lose a lot of good Sentients. Maybe be all of them. Don’t.

Mission 1

Requires high DEF, and will sustatin 60-100 HP of damage ( less if Mission 3 comes through). Either Warden can probably do this on their own, but safer to deploy both. Prickepants @daneel, Professor @monkeyoh and Racks, and the others are no longer needed, as we’re not trying to kill the swarm, just hold it off long enough for the Iconoclasts to kill the bogey. Anyone suffering damage beyond the two wardens would be a pointless waste of HP.

##Mission 3
THIS MISSION IS ALREADY PERFECT.
Naughty Boy and Princess Rembrandt have teamed up to provide more than 100 SEN. They will easily survive. And they will keep everyone on Missions 1 and 2 a helluva lot safer.

##Mission 4
This is tricky. we NEED to both

1. get one of the iconoclasts to SCI + SEN > 99, AND
  2. get that “loaded” iconoclast to attack on segment 4.

We have two candidates: TexAss and Li’l Smokey. However, this one is subtle, so I’ll put up a separate post.

##MISSION 5
I really want to press gang two Scavengers into the Mission 5 pods just to see what happens. I’ll put up a poll.

##MISSION 2
Eveyone else should take mission 2. IF all goes well, you’re out of your contract with zero damage and zero cost. If something goes wrong, you’ll fight to save the ship (and your own Consciousness).

–Philosolobster

3 Likes

MISSION 4

We need to pick one Iconoclast and many of us trade enough SCI and SEN to that one “loaded” iconoclast that his SCI+ SEN is at least 99.

Currently, three scavengers (Pricklepants, Naughty Boy, and Philosolobster) are trading items worth 17. That would bring Tex ASS to 73, or Petra / Mr T.Rump to 79. Neither is good enough. We can send both, but if both go, Tex ASS will perforce go first due to much higher EVA (41 vs 30). and Petra won’t get to try until segment 5 – exposing everyone on mission 2 to extreme danger.

It gets trickier. If we do load up Petra, he will die and take all that stuff with him - even if he succeeds . My preference is to load up Tex ASS, but send both. If TexASS fails, it’ll be up to Li’L smokey to save the day on Segment 5.

Which Iconoclast should we load up for the Segment 4 attack?

• Tex ASS
  • Petra aka Li’l Smokey aka Mr. T Rump.
  • Screw it. I’m heading for the escape pods.

0 voters

3 Likes

I can add 10+SEN or 6+SCI to either of the M3 members

Where would be the best use of Red? Allocate to M1 so that we can get an extra segment before falling back to M2?

@messana If I hold a red glob and then in segment 2 get run to zero, do we remain in M1 for segment 3 and I am back with 65 health or do I get pushed to M2 on revival?

1 Like

The revival appears to be instantaneous, so you would continue battling the swarm in segment 3.

1 Like

Well, it seems dull. But I’ll go with the lobster.
(like I said to the waiter)

@Kassandra
MISSION 2
USE RED Fusion_Engine 78
TRADE Mass_Spectrometer @Donald_Petersen
END

3 Likes
  > iotrap.daneel: 0x7cacb4e0a19f8ece4435a0c51b176e38f2758619

mission 1
use red fusion_engine 78
trade mass_spectrometer @newliminted

“Roger that, daneel - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ mission 2
✔ use red fusion_engine 78
✔ trade mass_spectrometer @donald_petersen

Actually, no.

@Kassandra
MISSION 2
USE RED Mass_Spectrometer 78
TRADE Mass_Spectrometer @Donald_Petersen
END