…pretty please?

1 Like
  > iotrap.uphill: 0x4d2fbadbf2aee7192216ed900497719aea62660d

“Okay, uphill - these orders have been parsed for accuracy, but not submitted.”

✔ pay 4 gwwar
1 Like

“I love it when a plan comes together.”

5 Likes

Funny the console is just stuck. Is this thing voice activated?

@Kassandra submit
MISSION 3
END

9 Likes
  > iotrap.gwwar: 0x0d3ada59ef16aa073a62ad77c9659f19417ace44

“Roger that, gwwar - these orders have been sumbmitted! You can overwrite these orders with a new submission.”

✔ mission 3
2 Likes

@Kassandra SUBMIT
PAY 4 gwwar
END

There you go Vi. Be doubly careful out there. I’m sure all manner of stupid mousetraps await our toes in the dark.

1 Like
  > iotrap.uphill: 0x0ee21d946ef245cdec0eb9316feac8d5e1196f8f

“Roger that, uphill - these orders have been sumbmitted! You can overwrite these orders with a new submission.”

✔ pay 4 gwwar
1 Like

:laughing: Well this just moved up a few notches on the ‘to fix’ list.:

I’ll work on allowing that for round 2!

2 Likes

Oh I will, Brian. The void isn’t something to be taken lightly, but juice doesn’t just fall into our hands. Safe salvaging to you too.

4 Likes

What does kassandra do if I quote and modify daneel’s order? Does she recognize it as MY order?

Asking for a friend.

2 Likes

I prefer all things golden, you see.
As such, this is the suit for me.
Quirky, you seem a bit light.
A directional antenna will steer me right.
My stats seem particularly poor,
so I am only qualified for Mission four.
Now excuse me, I have to see a lobster about a moose.

@Kassandra SUBMIT
PAY 2 Quirky
BUY Directional_Antenna
MISSION 4
END

7 Likes
  > iotrap.newliminted: 0x4b067ffe5f496adf9ae06d853a5bdb2a238afa11

“Roger that, newliminted - these orders have been submitted! You can overwrite these orders with a new submission.”

✖ pay 2 quirky
   [ERR] Player 'quirky' does not appear to exist in this reality. :(
✔ buy directional_antenna
✔ mission 4

So much syntax! I’ll be good, please do not punish me financially.

@Kassandra SUBMIT
PAY 2 DreamboatSkanky
BUY Directional_Antenna
MISSION 4
END

1 Like
  > iotrap.newliminted: 0xeeb0a69ca3a5eb8638cce73e97cb85bab36a4534

“Roger that, newliminted - these orders have been submitted! You can overwrite these orders with a new submission.”

✖ pay 2 dreamboatskanky
   [ERR] Player 'dreamboatskanky' does not appear to exist in this reality. :(
✔ buy directional_antenna
✔ mission 4

Hold the phone, that looks like a valid player name to me. Let me investigate that.

1 Like

Perhaps capitalization matters?

It shouldn’t - but I tested it with accounts all in the lowercase. On the bright side, the order was submitted as is and the PAY order was not discarded - that would be the sort of thing that can be fixed by hand after turn execution. I’ll see what I can do about fixing that before Sunday and compare what my human eyes see for orders versus what gets executed. I’m just thrilled Kassandra’s (mostly) doing exactly what I hoped for.

ETA: logging out for the night - will continue to shepherd things along come morning if more wrinkles are found.

2 Likes

Preliminary Mission Analysis.

We have 17 scavengers, but many can’t do all the missions.

Mission 4 looks like it will take a lot of damage. Given that we don’t know what the rewards look like, nor what the repair cost are, it strikes me as risk. We’re supposed to scavengers, after all.

Outer rim scavenge work is very much a case of “The Quick and the Dead” so we need to learn fast. I would hope that folks would spread out across the missions so we can compare notes.

Assuming I scanned the stats correctly, these four will be forced to take Mission 4. No one else should.
Tex Ass @Donald_petersen
Omicron Nu Pi, PhD @monkeyoh
Theodore Rump @mewliminted
Coccinea M Ornatus @othermichael

Eight Scavengers are qualified for Missions 1 and 3. I’m glad to see that Brian already stepped up with 4U for Vi Locke so she can go on mission 3. Nice work, sentients

Only four are qualified for Mission 2. Of these only Brian @uphill and Heironymoose Warnsforth @wisconsinplatt have the required 15 U. I would hope these two fine scavengers will sign up for Mission 2 Additionally, Tom Ratchercrank @critter can go if someone gives him 1U. Tom, if you check in, I’ll give you the 1 u.

Be safe out there!

-Hans Landau

8 Likes

Oh the rocks might be hot, but they’re all that we’ve got,
And it’s cold out here anyway.
Who cares if we glow, when it’s dark where we go,
Yeah we’re still gonna go out and play

• Scavenger Lullaby (trad)

Bring on the radioactive asteroid :grin:

@Kassandra SUBMIT
MISSION 2
END

6 Likes
  > iotrap.uphill: 0x50e46a8c6182c1b3e73b780dc2dc384b8ee3e705

“Roger that, uphill - these orders have been submitted! You can overwrite these orders with a new submission.”

✔ mission 2
1 Like