MISSION 4
END

2 Likes
  > iotrap.bizmail_public: 0x07e588463cce931d155f29a485dd87cdf08cd787

pay 2 critter
pay 2 uphill
buy repairs
mission 4

“Roger that, bizmail_public - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ pay 2 critter
✔ pay 2 uphill
✔ pay 10 glutnix
✔ buy repairs
✔ mission 4
1 Like

I suspect that may have been tied to the BBS-wide notification problem last night and that somehow editing the post caused the notification to properly trigger. Don’t hesitate to mention something if you do encounter the same symptoms again!

1 Like

In the great roulette game of life, the house always wins - but you might as well go out with a bang. I’m putting it all on mission 3.

As they say in Charybdis, “hold my beer”.

@Kassandra SUBMIT
BUY Blaster
BUY SuitPal_9000
BUY Repairs
BUY Repairs
BUY Armor_Plates
MISSION 3
END

8 Likes
  > iotrap.uphill: 0x810c5c5a54744febce98688a362b0f01a48b4691

“Roger that, uphill! Your orders now on file for this round are:”

✔ buy blaster
✔ buy suitpal_9000
✔ buy repairs
✔ buy repairs
✔ buy armor_plates
✔ mission 3
1 Like

Alrighty Alrighty, nobody wants to shower me with juice 50+?

Did I not get all the eel out of my coat?

Looks like Browf is bringing the big rack POW POW to the eel hunt, so I’m going to hit the lab.

@Kassandra SUBMIT
PAY @DreamboatSkanky 6
BUY Repairs
Buy Armor_Plates
MISSION 3
END

6 Likes
  > iotrap.rkt88edmo: 0x6e854bc689c023ba2961e4be21dfaff124af1569

“Roger that, rkt88edmo! Your orders now on file for this round are:”

✖ pay @dreamboatskanky 6 
   [ERR] Player '6' does not appear to exist in this reality. :(
✔ buy repairs
✔ buy armor_plates
✔ mission 3
1 Like

Let’s try that again

@Kassandra SUBMIT
PAY 6 @DreamboatSkanky
BUY Repairs
Buy Armor_Plates
MISSION 3
END

3 Likes
  > iotrap.rkt88edmo: 0xc974a260009accaf3f495085c49717ded237b062

pay @dreamboatskanky 6
buy repairs
buy armor_plates
mission 3

“Roger that, rkt88edmo - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ pay 6 @dreamboatskanky
✔ buy repairs
✔ buy armor_plates
✔ mission 3
1 Like

I’ve got a nice fuzzy suit, but I could use some extra EVA for Mission 4 - but if I shell-out (sorry, my claw-footed friends) for 50HP of much-needed repairs, I’ll be 6Ʉ short.

Can anybody spot* me some juice?

* non-virally, not that it matters, since I’m only organic for purposes of law and thus immune. Yadda yadda yadda - do you really want me to go full Watney on the details?

7 Likes

I’ve got 4Ʉ for the community pot which you are welcome to, just hit me back next week. Will transfer once you confirm the other 2.

4 Likes

Flicks tail

Yeah, I can help you out, mate. You can have the 2 Ʉ that @newliminted didn’t want. Stainy, but legal tender.

Revising orders, Kass!

@Kassandra SUBMIT
PAY 2 @OtherMichael
BUY Repairs
BUY SuitPal_9000
MISSION 3
END

3 Likes

Hm - can’t seem to find a syntactically correct set of orders in there. I’ll let the boss know.

3 Likes

Kass, are you built from ICUP salvage parts?

7 Likes

@Kassandra SUBMIT
PAY 6 @DreamboatSkanky
PAY 4 @OtherMichael
BUY Repairs
BUY Armor_Plates
MISSION 3
END

1 Like

Hey, the Ship’s Tailor found this in one of my suit’s extra gloves. I need that port for my new SuitPal 9000, so it’s only in my way. Not sure what it does, but if you can get some use out of it, you’re welcome to it. Go nuts.

7 Likes

Looks like Kass didn’t know what to do with the leading space in front of the @mention - and since the @mention defines the start of the order block, no orders were found. That’s how she knows how to discard the flavor parts of a post and just grab the orders. That should be an easy enough fix.

1 Like

This bug is a little stranger - Kass did see the post, tried to post a response, but it was eaten by Discourse for some reason. I should have better error handling on cases like this. These orders are on file.

2 Likes

Thx! Should I re-submit, or consider the orders good?

1 Like

You’re all set! Orders are on file. Somehow failed to mention that earlier… :neutral_face:

2 Likes