Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - Round 3 - Swan's Way

“I don’t have any Ʉ to spare, but I did find this on the bridge, Coccinea”:

6 Likes

Theodore grunts under the weight of the radioactive banana cores. “It’s not that I don’t WANT the juice, I’m just a little too busy to slap the accept button on my woefully under-repaired suit just this second!”

I swear, if I survive this mission, you’re on NOTICE!

6 Likes

#LONG-LOST COUSIN ALBERTUS!

You sly old oil-filled hunk of gears, I knew you weren’t gone forever.

Put the needle on the record, 'Cuz, and we’ll have ourselves a Plantain-style shindig!

And much of the thanks to the fine gentle beings - @DreamboatSkanky and @rkt88edmo - who have helped us all by helping me. May your gears mesh smoothly, your suit lack holes, and your spats be ever shiny!

5 Likes

#HAVE YOU NO SHAME, SIR?!!! 

You don’t see me waving half-filled, leaking, used moose-prophylactics around, do you?

4 Likes

@Kassandra SUBMIT BUY REPAIRS BUY REPAIRS BUY BOOSTER_JET MISSION 4 END

1 Like

Alas, for the fancy formatting prevents the @mention from being an actual @mention and showing up in the notification queue. :expressionless:

3 Likes

Less yappin’ and more lifting, doggo.

3 Likes

Say WHAT?

Did you just order me to do something?

Understand this: I’m not working FOR you, man, I’m working WITH you. If you can’t be civil and treat me like an equal in this project, then how’s about I open a big ol’ can o’ BITE-ASS for you? Would you like that? Huh, wouldja?

I thought not. So how’s about we ALL do some lifting here and not act like entitled assholes. Does that work for you?

9 Likes

Crap. It worked before, I thought.

1 Like

Nah - I wound up patching it in manually, which made it look like it worked. Whoops! Did the same with this set! Your orders are on file.

3 Likes

Never again! #MakeSalvageGreatAgain

8 Likes

“If.”

4 Likes

Flicks tail, hunkers down behind the near Toaster-Bot

I know that look. That’s not a good look."

4 Likes

How do YOU know what I would like? Don’t get your fur matted, this stuff is radioactive, or worse, and we need all three of us to do it.

And, uh, let your anger flow, it makes you powerful.

[I swear, that is the perfect image, btw. I am jiggling with laughter.]

4 Likes

Computer, I want to go back to see the eels again. I lost my tiara, and I think that one mean eel took it while I was playing eel-tag. He is in trouble young lady. I don’t know what trouble young lady is, but it’s not good and he will be sad. I will give him a time-out. Then if he is not a good boy, I will give him two time outs and no dessert. And only one book at bedtime. And he can’t play with my Legos because they are mine. Are you listening to me computer? You listen, or I will give you a time out too!

@Kassandra SUBMIT
BUY BLASTER
BUY BLASTER
MISSION 1
END

7 Likes
  > iotrap.old: 0x0edddd856a143e0bd0f628f3a507eaacc6175f9a

“Roger that, old! Your orders now on file for this round are:”

✔ buy blaster
✔ buy blaster
✔ mission 1
2 Likes

is there anything more complex than a six year old girl… with a pair of blasters?

The cosmos are a beautiful place.

-Hans Landau

10 Likes

Hey Mr. Space Lopster, um… what are a cosmote?

5 Likes

I wanna see the cosmote.

4 Likes

Is a cosmote a type of castle?

4 Likes