✔ mission 3
✔ mission 3
✔ mission 3
✔ buy  repair_kit
✔ buy armor_plates
✔ buy armor_plates
✔ buy riot_shield
1 Like

Normally, I’d be delighted to donate to the cause, but at these prices, charity begins at home.

I can make up for that by making the best go I can at getting some more.

@Kassandra
USE Gold
BUY Swan_Wing
MISSION 3
MISSION 3
MISSION 3
END

2 Likes
  > iotrap.daneel: 0x0790bf1988d7fd06b159351b3baedd4526291d08

“Roger that, daneel! Your orders now on file for this round are:”

✔ use gold
✔ buy swan_wing
✔ mission 3
✔ mission 3
✔ mission 3
1 Like

How many eyes does this thing have?

3 Likes

@Kassandra

Kassandra! Excuse me. Um, excuse me! Kassandra! Hey! Hey! Uh, are you gonna use this GOLD to fix this ship?

2 Likes
  > iotrap.old: 0x620f9324548b947246624a7161e73a5b847ede45

“Roger that, old! Your orders now on file for this round are:”

✖ kassandra!  excuse me.  um, excuse me!  kassandra!   hey!  hey!  uh, are you gonna use this gold to fix this ship?  
   [ERR] Alas, but I have no way to parse 'kassandra!  excuse me.  um, excuse me!  kassandra!   hey!  hey!  uh, are you gonna use this gold to fix this ship?  ' as a command. :(
✖ [quote=old,
2 Likes

7 Likes

Now, I know many of you are wondering what great things they could be doing if they had some GREEN

Well, Rocky Road has you covered. Just 50 Juice and I’ll hook you up.

1 Like

Hmm, we diggers can take a punch, I’m finding out (better than a flappy furball, anyhoo) But I think maybe a little dancing might be order as well.

@Kassandra

MISSION 3
MISSION 3
MISSION 3
BUY repair_kit
BUY armor_plates
BUY armor_plates
BUY Riot_shield
BUY Swan_Wing

End

Ah, two credits to spare.

This thing dispense ramen?

3 Likes
  > iotrap.critter: 0xcad4d92f05a287d732e93cf95ab9ca1b4c198075

mission 3
mission 3
mission 3
buy repair_kit
buy armor_plates
buy armor_plates
buy riot_shield

“Roger that, critter - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ mission 3
✔ mission 3
✔ mission 3
✔ buy repair_kit
✔ buy armor_plates
✔ buy armor_plates
✔ buy riot_shield
✔ buy swan_wing
1 Like

Theodore Rump walks into the rec room, smiling and waving, his arms, legs, and face covered in BLUE and GREEN goo. He appears to have found some BROWN and stuck it in his back pocket.
He steps up behind a podium which appeared unnoticed. There are definite claw marks on the podium. He waves some more, motions for silence and begins speaking.

"Did you see how I shot those space eels back there? Amazing. Nobody shot more space eels than I did. It was just great."
He points a sticky BLUE arm at someone in the gathered crowd.
"Hey! Doctor Pugnosious! Nice to see you. Glad you could make it. We should go out for biscuits some time."
He again addresses the assembled throng, many members of which seem unfamiliar to the scavengers.
"Nobody is better at SCIENCE than I am. Nobody has more SENSORS than I do. Nobody’s EVASION is as high as mine. Which is why ONLY I CAN SUCCEED AT Recconnaisance. Seriously. Reconniassance is complicated stuff, like Counterintelligence, and things. Together, we will Make Charybdis Great Again! Now, I’ve heard some of you lamenting the loss of Whiskers, and I just have to say, that personally, I like scavengers that don’t get themselves killed. We shouldn’t be focusing on losers that die, leaving us to inherit a mess."
The lobster steps in, as Rump strides out, waving and smiling. Many of those watching are clapping and cheering. The space lobster waves them down, and speaks…
“No questions. NO QUESTIONS!”

@Kassandra SUBMIT
BUY Armor_Plates
BUY Armor_Plates
BUY Chemistry_Set
BUY Swan_Wing
PAY 11 donald_petersen
MISSION 2
END

4 Likes

Not for long - despite all of the jokes, he was a bit lean and stringy. The blubber should give out soon.

Care to gnaw on a flipper?

Oh, I am sorry - how do you recycle comrades in your neck of the woods?

6 Likes

Some people whine about such a fate until the heat-death of the universe; others prefer to contemplate the heat-death of the universe, and a few dozen billion well-chosen e-books.

3 Likes

These orders are on file. Looking into why Kassandra failed to give you a response. I suspect she may have been overcome with emotion by the content of the speech.

ETA: Although I must mention that neither the FLYWHEEL nor the TARGETING_ALGORITHM are currently available in the Company Store, so the actual orders on file are:

buy armor_plates  
buy armor_plates
buy chemistry_set
buy swan_wing
pay 11 donald_petersen 
mission 2
1 Like

Sets parameters to SpokesLobster

Thank You.

Sit DOWN.

(unwraps gum with lesser claw, pops gum in mouth)

That was the best speech, EVER. Very Presidential. Incredible speech. Everyone agrees.

Not only is Mr T. Rump the BEST at everything he listed, he is the best at many other things as well. But because no one is more modest, he didn’t list those. For example, He is also the Most Generous.

None of you would be here if not for Mr. T Rump’s generosity. Amazing Generosity.

He’s given the most gifts to the Coleridge. He gave the first gift to the Coleridge.

He’s given the most Most Juice, to the Most Scavengers

50 U to Honeywine ( plus a 50 U loan when he really needed it)
 50 U to Princess Rembrandt
 50 U to Brian "Naughty Boy" -- and a Targeting_Algorithm
 25 U to Daneel
 25 U to Tom "Perfectly Normal" Ratchettcrank

However, in this time of our greatest need, Mr. T Rump is again being the BEST. Nobody loves the Coleridge more than he does.

So now is your time to support the vital work of Making Charybdis Great Again. Make a contribution to Mr T Rump. If you borrowed something of his, now is a GREAT time to return it. If he has helped you with juice, show him respect and send him some juice. With 50 U, he can use his green, THE BEST GREEN, to make his incredible suit even more amazing.

Mr T Rump is a success, and will be successful. Be a (small) part of his success by joining his movement, Today.

or else

waves larger claw menacingly

Remember what happened to the floating mammal.

mandibles clack inhumanly

Thank You.

Any questions?

–CrustaSean Spicer, SpokesLobster.

4 Likes

Notice I didn’t give a drop of juice to the seal. I don’t make losing bets. As for those orders, I don’t know what you’re talking about. I didn’t ask for flywheels or targeting whatever. I have never asked for those things. But HOW WOULD YOU KNOW UNLESS YOU WIRETAPED MY QUARTERS!? I demand an investigation!

4 Likes

Deliciously.

Pass the Flipper.

3 Likes

@Kassandra
BUY Repair_Kit
USE GREEN LIDAR 50
PAY 40 @wisconsinplatt
MISSION 2
MISSION 2
END

Gonna do the old reconoitering thingambboberjig…just mosey my moosey roundabouts up the nose of that there many eyed thing.

A TINE FOR EACH EYE COMING ATCHA!

2 Likes
  > iotrap.rkt88edmo: 0x44d620290b8c96a56645d6eea64129739163e89d

“Roger that, rkt88edmo! Your orders now on file for this round are:”

✔ buy repair_kit
✔ use green lidar 50
✔ pay 40 @wisconsinplatt 
✔ mission 2
✔ mission 2