buy fluorometer
buy impact_gel
buy duct_tape
pay 11 @uphill
mission 5
mission 5
mission 5
mission 5

“Roger that, bizmail_public - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ buy fluorometer
✔ buy impact_gel
✔ buy duct_tape
✔ mission 5
✔ mission 5
✔ mission 5
✔ mission 5

I would love some green…to magnumize my…bot, er em…my sciency stuff to keep my cannon from singing my rack, er em I mean so that I can effectively help others blasting these nasties…

8 Likes

I can’t accept this, and I can’t suffer damage this round anyway. Except maybe to my soul. I would probably lose it anyway. I can’t do anything right.

5 Likes

“Browf, I’m serious, don’t put that GOLD thing on the negative mass! One of an untold amount of things could happen when we violate the laws of physics that way”

Suiting up, “Dakota, we’ve only got one shot at saving the Coleridge, we can’t screw this up. I’ve got to give it all the juice we’ve got. The people on this ship are worth far more to me than juice. I’ve… I’ve gotta do this.”

“And how much are you worth to me if you’re dead?”, she said with a tear or two welling up in her eyes.

“… One person is worth far more to me than juice.”

@Kassandra
BUY Attitude_Jets
USE GOLD Negative_mass 60
MISSION 4
MISSION 4
MISSION 4
END

5 Likes
  > iotrap.glutnix: 0x2c050e39a13f07f821482556308a5dc7ca8c0380

“Roger that, glutnix! Your orders now on file for this round are:”

✔ buy attitude_jets
✔ use gold negative_mass 60
✔ mission 4
✔ mission 4
✔ mission 4
1 Like

It is a really gross looking band-aid. You do look pretty beat up though. What if you are doing sciency stuff and get cut on a… on a… science thingie? Fine. You can have the last pancake instead. Maybe that will make you strong again.

I hope it doesn’t kill you.

Princess Tex? Princess Philosolobster? Somebody else? I don’t know who needs this band-aid more. You all look like a last pancake.

Suit, take a note please. Remind me not to GIS dirty pancake again. Ok, thank you, suit.

5 Likes

Hey Princess…

You know what happens when you put Gold on a Lizard?

Haven’t you always wanted to see a…

Badass Space Dragon?

11 Likes

AL-RIGHT! This is going to be so cool!!! I just knew you were really a baby dragon waiting to be transfa… trendsferm… tornsfended… uh, turned into a real dragon. Shouldn’t we get a handsome prince to kiss you first or something? No wait, that’s if you need to be turned into a frog. How about a potion? I think you need to drink a potion. Er, no that’s if you have a sleeping spell put on you and have to wake up after a really long time. Grandpa has to drink his potion sometimes when he wakes up after sleeping for a really long time. He hides it behind the plasma-printer so Grandma doesn’t find it. Once time I tried tasting it and it’s like eating fire! Hey, maybe that’s how you are going to breath fire when you are a dragon. This is going to be soooooooo fun!

@Kassandra SUBMIT
BUY Fusion_Engine
BUY Fusion_Engine
BUY Impact_Gel
TRADE GOLD Donald_Petersen
USE GREEN Fusion_Engine
MISSION 1
END

5 Likes
  > iotrap.old: 0x7d6a00fe41cfda28b150036730d381f7075a12a4

buy fusion_engine
buy fusion_engine
buy impact_gel
trade gold penguinchris
use green fusion_engine
mission 1

“Roger that, old - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ buy fusion_engine 
✔ buy fusion_engine
✔ buy impact_gel
✔ trade gold donald_petersen
✔ use green fusion_engine
✔ mission 1

Yaaaawn. Ouch!

Ugh, my aching antennas… Honeywine, what the hell do you space meeses put in that jet fuel you gave me? It sure ain’t honey.

Right, so, digger is digger does, but it looks like mission one is pretty well covered… and our philosolobster doesn’t seem to think I play a part this round…

Gonna have to think, ughhh, my head…

4 Likes

I’d been leaning 2 or 3, but what the hell, I’ll sign up for 6 right now and move back if needed.

@Kassandra SUBMIT
BUY Fluorometer
BUY Fluorometer
MISSION 6
END

Kind regards,
Tater Farmer.

3 Likes
  > iotrap.steampunkbanana: 0xd01e43a26993d747c8cea1ec19c7b6e3334bdd3a

“Roger that, steampunkbanana! Your orders now on file for this round are:”

✔ buy fluorometer
✔ buy fluorometer
✔ mission 6

Welcome to R&D, buddy!

5 Likes

Professor,

First there was you and PricklePants, then you and that random courgette floozy, and now you and whatever it is you’re doing with Potato Head.

You do get around

We may need to rename you The Randy Professor - in the name of research, of course.

5 Likes

I agree! Now I can hit things with this stick!

1 Like

Surely you’re not suggesting that I have acted inappropriately in any way…

6 Likes

The Professor and I have partnered before, to mutual ends.

But we still don’t do walksies.

5 Likes

I have no idea what I’m doing. Clearly I can’t use this GREEN. Can any other battle princess make good use of it?

@Kassandra SUBMIT
BUY Fusion_Engine
BUY Fusion_Engine
BUY Impact_Gel
TRADE GOLD Donald_Petersen
MISSION 1
END

1 Like
  > iotrap.old: 0x1e128cb2b01146a1a3f6f9a9dd6056436b701f5b

buy fusion_engine
buy fusion_engine
buy impact_gel
trade gold donald_petersen
use green fusion_engine
mission 1

“Roger that, old - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ buy fusion_engine
✔ buy fusion_engine
✔ buy impact_gel
✔ trade gold donald_petersen
✔ mission 1