Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - Round 9 - Emergency Broadcast

How pure is it?

5 Likes

“This GOLD and this item won’t combine, Browf. Gold repairs things, and your Negative_mass, as a matter of dubious fact, isn’t broken,” remarked Dakota.

“Dammit. Who needs this GOLD right now? Maybe our wizened Philosolobster @bizmail_public wants it? Or someone trade me a GREEN so I can upgrade my EVA.”

FOR THE HERD

@Kassandra
USE GOLD
USE GREEN Rad_Shielding 98
TRADE GREEN @Glutnix
BUY Mag_Boots
MISSION 5
MISSION 5
MISSION 5
MISSION 5

> iotrap.wisconsinplatt: 0x65a48637cba379ce220316a89049e1e6f68cd156

use gold
use green rad_shielding 98
buy mag_boots
mission 5
mission 5
mission 5
mission 5

“Roger that, wisconsinplatt - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ use gold
✔ use green rad_shielding 98
✔ trade green @glutnix 
✔ buy mag_boots
✔ mission 5
✔ mission 5
✔ mission 5
✔ mission 5

@Glutinix Racks … the selflessness of others has shamed me. Have this green. Be the best damn Recon you can be.

2 Likes

gurglegurglegurgle

Urrrp!

“Aaaahhhhh!!!”

@Kassandra
USE GOLD
BUY Attitude_Jets
BUY Attitude_Jets
BUY Parabolic_Antenna
BUY Impact_Gel
MISSION 2
END

7 Likes
  > iotrap.donald_petersen: 0xfcac6e1d16380781e53a9e266a45ed7b462dbeba

“Roger that, donald_petersen! Your orders now on file for this round are:”

✔ use gold
✔ buy attitude_jets
✔ buy attitude_jets
✔ buy parabolic_antenna
✔ buy impact_gel
✔ mission 2

“You can tell your friend that is a thing that can be done, Pricks @daneel . Having second thoughts about your major is common. did I say major? I meant specialization If you feel the itch to focus on a new specialization, we’ll need 30Ʉ to tweak your suit’s configuration. You should be able to BUY RESPEC <new specialization> in your order block. You’ll lose your old specialization tweaks but pick up those appropriate to the new one. Except for switching to Iconoclast - no juice back, no GLO bonus. That’s just how those guys roll.”

4 Likes

“Sooner or later, I know bein’ an Iconoclast is gonna pay off big, even if there hasn’t been no evidence of it yet. It’s gotta! You should see some of the icons I’ve clasted before.”

5 Likes

“As a matter of fact, I forgot just how glorious I’m supposed to be here.”

@Kassandra
USE GOLD
BUY Attitude_Jets
BUY Attitude_Jets
BUY Parabolic_Antenna
BUY Impact_Gel
MISSION 2
MISSION 2
MISSION 2
END

3 Likes
  > iotrap.donald_petersen: 0xa96c765d6da2639668daa6b71fd0a937c7389028

use gold
buy attitude_jets
buy attitude_jets
buy parabolic_antenna
buy impact_gel
mission 2

“Roger that, donald_petersen - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ use gold
✔ buy attitude_jets
✔ buy attitude_jets
✔ buy parabolic_antenna
✔ buy impact_gel
✔ mission 2
✔ mission 2
✔ mission 2

@messana Three clarifications About Mission 3:

1. The number of times a player goes on mission 3 does NOT affect the probability of a Friendly Fire incident for the Mission 2 and Mission 4 players. For example, Naughty Boy has signed up for mission 3 five times. However, since that is only one player, the current probability of Friendly Fire for is 1% , NOT 5%.

2. Scavengers on mission 2 or mission 4 risk friendly fire on EACH mission. Tex ASS has signed up for three attempts at Mission 2. He will face a the friendly fire probability, which I current put at 1%, on each of those three mission attempts.

3. On mission 3, the only source of damage is from a cannon jamming. When the cannon jams, the mission fails, no GLO is awarded for that mission, and one can’t take any more missions. However, one still gets the bounty and GLO for already completed missions.

Let’s say naughty boy’s succeeds on his first three missions, but his cannon jams on the fourth. Then he gets 3 GLO and 3 x 33 = 99 U for his three successful missions, 20-40 HP of damage for his fourth mission, and does not get to make a fifth attempt at Mission 3.

Confirmation or correction appreciated.

Thanks,

Philosolobster

1 Like

It looks like my brother and sister diggers have the defense of the ship well in hand, so I’m going to stretch my wings and take another run at that bogey. After all, as the resident nipple expert I need to get a more detailed observation of how its nipples are structured if I am to understand Coleridge’s new… additions. It sure as hell wouldn’t hurt to have some of that red or gold on hand to get the ship together and get us the hell out of here.

Hey Tex, I’ll race your shiny metal Ass!

@Kassandra
USE GOLD
BUY Attitude_Jets
BUY Attitude_Jets
BUY Parabolic_Antenna
MISSION 2
MISSION 2
MISSION 2
END

6 Likes
  > iotrap.critter: 0x5b11d1cba065cad88cdc55c97f2f1d65555289ab

“Roger that, critter! Your orders now on file for this round are:”

✔ use gold
✔ buy attitude_jets
✔ buy attitude_jets
✔ buy parabolic_antenna
✔ mission 2
✔ mission 2
✔ mission 2
1 Like

For the Herd, indeed!

@Kassandra
BUY Attitude_Jets
TRADE GOLD @wisconsinplatt
USE GREEN Negative_mass 60
MISSION 4
MISSION 4
MISSION 4
END

> iotrap.glutnix: 0xa0ecb23191b0d0891d6e9da15a767f44cc5ea13b

buy attitude_jets
use gold negative_mass 60
mission 4
mission 4
mission 4

“Roger that, glutnix - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ buy attitude_jets
✔ trade gold @wisconsinplatt 
✔ use green negative_mass 60
✔ mission 4
✔ mission 4
✔ mission 4

Damn, Sweetness, you seem so sad. Ain’t much here but take a few juice and get yourself something upbeat to play in that walkman of yours.

@Kassandra
USE GOLD
PAY 3 penguinchris
BUY Attitude_Jets
BUY Attitude_Jets
BUY Parabolic_Antenna
MISSION 2
MISSION 2
MISSION 2
END

4 Likes
  > iotrap.critter: 0x654a003d71f17c75b3eab31707608787b07fa5a3

use gold
buy attitude_jets
buy attitude_jets
buy parabolic_antenna
mission 2
mission 2
mission 2

“Roger that, critter - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ use gold
✔ pay 3 penguinchris
✔ buy attitude_jets
✔ buy attitude_jets
✔ buy parabolic_antenna
✔ mission 2
✔ mission 2
✔ mission 2

Thanks!!!

@Kassandra SUBMIT
BUY Fluorometer
BUY Fluorometer
MISSION 6
END

9 Likes
  > iotrap.penguinchris: 0x9bfc55266ccb450b9890f31628c875597a92d974

buy fluorometer
mission 6

“Roger that, penguinchris - the above orders have been discarded. Your new orders on file are:”

✔ buy fluorometer
✔ buy fluorometer
✔ mission 6