Badass Dragon Scavengers of the Void - The Wreck of the Coleridge

Because we don’t believe in tipping the scales.

9 Likes

That’s hoof slappin’ good, mate. Laughed hard enough to get ice cream up my nose.

6 Likes

Note to self, avoid getting pistachio for everyone next time.

7 Likes

Bwahahahahahaha!!!

I don’t get it.

7 Likes

I dunno man. Some of your relatives tip the scales pretty damn hard.

5 Likes

One for my Homie, Seelo

Man. You were (hic) more than just another Space Mammal to me.

Man, you were like a brother to me. A brother. Without antlers. SO more of a sister I guess. But you and me were like THAT.

I’m gonna miss you buddy.I know you always meant fo me to inherit that LIDAR and I’m sure there’s gotta to be a properly notarized will somewhere in that cabin of yours.

I mean for the sexist, speciest, aquatic mammal you were, you had a few good points and always making sure your friends came first was one of them.

Man, I gotta lay down. My antlers will be throbbing in the morning. __

10 Likes

Oh, bummer.

well, at least I don’t have to sleep with one eye open with that sea lion sniffing around me all the time. gahd, what was it with him and my dirty underalls?

8 Likes

Well…being … ummm… “Human” and all, I’m sure you didn’t have anything to worry about, but between you, me and the bulkhead…I think Philosolobster was on thin ice… here’s a note that our recently departed friend slid under my door…

10 Likes

Heh,heh

##YOU’RE GEE-DEE RIGHT I’M TOTALLY HUMAN, WHAT THE FRACK are you trying to say…

Uh, I’m so sorry, I have no idea… where that came…I don’t know. Totally Normal, ha! Why would I say anything like that when I’m so totally normal?!

You, you look, here, let me get the next round, okay?

8 Likes

Passing secret messages, was he?

Those always come out in the end unless you’re careful, like. I heard Arcturan cones of silence were pretty secure.

7 Likes

INITIATE HANDSHAKE PROTOCOL - SUPERDUPERSECURECRYPT v.6.9 - ARCTURAN SECURITY, INC.
ULTRASECURE ENCRYPTED LINK ESTABLISHED
DON’T SAY ANYTHING I WOULDN’T SAY

“Psst! Hey, Spine-face! Ix-nay on the one-cay of ilence-say! Last thing we need is those space hatracks using our ace-in-the-hole to try and pull a warm-blooded fast one on the rest of us. We’re down one mammal already, with more salvage to share among those of us who remain. You want them plotting against us vegetoids and reptiloids and arthropoids, just because they doubt we can have souls if we don’t possess four-chambered hearts and nipples? Let them come up with their own super-secret communication system. Arcturus: where the blood runs cold, and your angel is a centerfold!

SECURE LINK ENDS - THANKS FOR WHISPERING WITH ARCTURUS!

10 Likes

INITIATE HANDSHAKE PROTOCOL - SUPERDUPERSECURECRYPT v.6.9 - ARCTURAN SECURITY, INC.

Is this thing on right?

I think you’re talking sense, Tex.

Only, do you really trust that thermidor? There’s something about him that seems familiar. Reminds me of someone.

Keep schtum about this. Moose lips sink ships.

SECURE LINK ENDS - THANKS FOR WHISPERING WITH ARCTURUS!

Dammit.

How do I get this thing off?

9 Likes

Why is it echoing NIPPLES in here? Who’s talking about nipples? I totally have nipples, like… eh, what’s the right number, four? no… {squints over at Watney…} thirty seven… eyes? No, not right, no spuds …

TWO! Ha! See, I totally have two right here… uh, under my suit that I can’t take off right now.

8 Likes

13 Likes

Two two two two two two two two two two two two try two two two two two try two two try two two Two two two two two two two two two two two two try two two two two two try two two try two two Two two two two two two two two two two two two try two two two two two try two two try two two Two two two two two two two two two two two two try two two two two two try two two try two two Two two two two two two two two two two two two try two two two two two try two two try two two two…

5 Likes

3 Likes

@newliminted MR. T. RUMP, “SIR” - and I use these “air quotes” quite deliberately in your case - as I have found what appears to be YOUR CASE:

PLEASE PACK UP YOUR FILTHY FLESHY FETISHES FORTHWITH

(source)

5 Likes

Well, whaddya know, my cousin Canopus made the cover of a magazine! The pack back home will surely be proud.

I do find it a little disturbing that T. Rump has a copy of Pugs-N-Jugs, though. I don’t suppose he’s reading the lifestyle articles in any case.

5 Likes
2 Likes

“Past! Hey! Is this thing on? Sonofa…”

Klik-fzzt @daneel @bizmail_public

“Hey! Fellow non-warm-bloodeds! Our time has come! I’ve just cleverly managed to overclock the Repair Facility! You got more juice to spend, as like as not. Edit your orders to suit, but in Holy Herpeton’s name don’t tell the mooses and humanoids!! Those damnable mammals! Let’s keep this wee advantage to ourselves before somebody…”

“Boss? Why you wearing my medical cone? And what’s this about mammals?”

“Uhh… crap.”

6 Likes