Badass Space Dragon 2.0 - Round 5 - Severance

+---------- Ship ----------+-- HP ---+- FP -+- SH -+- EN -+- ST -+- LK -+- GRIT -+
| Not Worthy               | 40/99   |  32  |  28  |  30  |  25  |  26  |   3    |
+--------------------------+---------+------+------+------+------+------+--------+

@bizmail_public and any and all other members of the I.A.N. M Bank communal collective group:

With a balance of b105.7, and projected purchases of Repairs (2xb20), Hull Plating (b30) and signing up for Mission 2 (b10), I have b25.7 remaining.

Either I put myself up for a loan of b4.3 to purchase some more EN, or I have b25.7 to contribute to the community initiatives.

I would certainly hope we are pooling our resources to protect our fellow Captains as they shake of the automated shoot-to-kill shackles of the Great Oppressor, Unizone (curses, cursed be its name! Today and forever onwards!). It would be a great loss if ships such as the trigger-happy Kanji were to be stricken from our ranks, to appear but in the list of our fallen heroes.

In the further interests of furthering our mutual interests mutually, I am open to genteel discussions on both mission selection, purchases, and the art of imbibing smoke*. While is is a sad fact that Too Many Cooks Spoil the Broth, it remains a truism that A Diversity of Vomit makes for Golden Honey.

* My ship would like to make it known that keeping me away from gin is a good idea. And that he is likely to blast apart any bar that presumes to serve me such a beverage again. Apparently his nano-stores were severely depleted getting that toxic brew out of my system. No besmirching Duck’s good name intended.

[Une ruche divisée contre elle-même ne peut pas voler.]

6 Likes