Bag containing 53 human hands washed ashore on a Russian island

beat me to it :^)

Signed up to humbly request adding the Sun to your blocklist/finding a less problematic source to link to.

They are, much like the Daily Mail, a ragebait/clickbait farm. Also Murdoch-owned.
Currently they’re pursuing this strategy as their print version is being largely boycotted all over the UK due to their historical yellow journalism, victim-blaming, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia and horrifying invasions of privacy among myriad other scandals.

Examples:
http://www.anfieldroad.com/dont-buy-the-sun/ -(not sure if links are ok, so google ‘don’t buy the sun campaign’)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/News_International_phone_hacking_scandal - Featured heavily in the Leveson Inquiry AKA the news international ‘phone hacking scandal’

Please don’t give their rag the traffic or ad impressions via your site.

Thank you for listening,
Sincerely,
Bill

14 Likes

Why does that dude look like Wesley Snipes?

No idea - different artists drew that strip for years. Sometimes they didn’t even look like people, let alone known faces. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Not as sinister as Dexter

1 Like

At least the feet in running shoes make some kind of sense.

3 Likes

Most hands aren’t human. Some look like props or something, go have a look, it’s not disgusting.

Might I suggest an unconventional perpetrator?

2 Likes

I don’t know what brought you to Siberia, but it’s good to know that you’re still out there, 53 Hands. Our days together were some of the most memorable of my life, and the nights…oh, the nights…

You lost your handbag?

8 Likes

Those damn Ruskies - caught red-handed again.

Sorry I looked at the pictures and no red hands to be seen.

Sinister hands? Were they all the left hands?

Of course they were all left. But by whom?

6 Likes

Well we will have have to keep our fingers crossed that they find the person or persons who did this, and they will face more than a slap on the wrist.

2 Likes

Artist and characters?

Finnigan Sinister and Ray Dexter; published in 2000AD around the turn of the millennium (how cool is that phrase?). That picture is by Greg Staples, but it varied.

2 Likes

Was there a llama nearby?

1 Like

That is handwringing done, frankly, right. You give curmudgeons a good name.

was moose and squirrel