Balldo is a balls-mounted dildo

It’s got what balls crave.

9 Likes

This is going to make for a really interesting couple of entries on the 2021 “what did we get stuck in our rectums” list.

911 operator : “Can you explain that again? How did his balls get there? And what exactly are they wearing?”

17 Likes

18 Likes

I don’t understand this at all.

If the person has balls to begin with, surely their cock is still there, why do this? Unless double penetration is the real intended fetish?

There is no safe way to shave balls in the first place, and nair is a baaaad idea. This looks like it would crush balls in pain quickly.

How does someone come to design this? No part of it seems a good idea

6 Likes

yep, i was NOPE at the first step.

2 Likes

My guess is to do something new, or you have ED, or you already are worn out/finished, and wanna keep going. But for that they have strap on/slip ons to keep you going…

They mention in that video “ballgasms”, and looking at one of the other videos where they show how it works, I surmise that the silicon rings are stimulating the prostate, which is supposed to be a good/different kind of orgasm.

I dunno… do what you want but I’m not sure how well this will catch on…

2 Likes

Color me skeptical. Balls are kind of like boobs. People who don’t have them overestimate how stimulating they are.

4 Likes

Um… maybe it’s just me, but it seems like that design is flawed.

10 Likes

And yet, there are some people who, uhm, “get there” with stimulation to either of those areas…

2 Likes

Since we’re already a few kilometers past SFW in this thread…

This has been a solved problem for a very long time. Strap-ons work just fine for DP. I even wore one with a double dildo on it once, but that was really only good for amusing photos.

I could also say that if you fuck somebody with a cock attached to your scrotum, and you manage not to rip your scrotum completely off, then I hope you didn’t waste your money on a mattress with steel fuck reinforcements in it.

8 Likes

Also

10 Likes

Hard pass. Balls are the antithesis of a hardpoint mount… Bad rigging.

12 Likes

BoingBoing: Come for the Mostly Wonderful ThingsTM, stay for the testicle puns.

8 Likes

I’m thinking getting a “Stay for the Testicle Puns” welcome mat might be a bad idea… :thinking:

8 Likes

Sorry, I was a little teste there.

4 Likes

First thought that came to mind when I saw this was “well, that’s a bit of a stretch.”

5 Likes

I’m down to try many a freaky thing that would give most people a cold sweat including what I will simplify to ball torque and this even looks like a bad idea to me. But if it makes some people happy that’s cool. I think you are freaky and I like you a lot.

9 Likes

28,000 years and this is the culmination?

Craving Enlightenment

4 Likes

I have so many questions that I absolutely do not want answered.

12 Likes

Not the culmination, no. Maybe the climax.

6 Likes