Band apologizes for singer after she pees on fan's face during concert

jace norman summer GIF by Nickelodeon

16 Likes

Hey, I´m not judging. Whatever floats your boat.

2 Likes

gg-allin-hate-everyone|nullxnull

13 Likes

It’s already been duplicate-posted on youtube over a half dozen times. It’s not going to get taken down on yt, peeing videos abound in various contexts and forms.

2 Likes

So you joined The BBS just to piss on other people? How long did you have to wait for this post to come up?

8 Likes

Has anyone mentioned that tRump must be yellow with envy?

Excited Well Done GIF by Originals

14 Likes

Surprised the video is still up on YouTube with no sign in required 2 days later

3 Likes

Were they not there for the part where she yelled into the mic that she was going to pee on his head? Had they stepped out? If so then it would make sense that when she pulled down her pants they did not expect what happened next.

4 Likes

I don’t remember but I’m sure it begins with a P.

2 Likes

100% this. Your kinks are only an issue when they impose on others–such as whoever had to clean the stage. Even in general–pee on the sidewalk, I object. Pee in a bottle while standing on that sidewalk, so what?

1 Like

Better yet…

3 Likes

They’re on Spotify.

squints

Oh I get it.

5 Likes

Honestly speaking as someone who enjoys being pissed off, not pissed on, the only emotion I have regarding this is a kind of smirking jealousy. (It’s a lot easier to get a star to expel fluid onto you than an invite back to their room, so the kinksters are kind of smart in a weird way)

Anyways, personally I don’t go to live shows much exactly because of this kind of thing, but I mean, for lack of a better phrasing: if you sit in the splash zone at Sea World, you might get wet!

They paid to see some rock and roll, and they got it. If anything the real villain is the person putting a video on the internet of something that would have stayed between that man, that woman (and a few thousand music fans) instead of captured for all eternity.

I’ve been to stuff where people hooked up in the crowd, or flashed their tits, or singers disrobed, or all sorts of stuff (from a healthy distance, because, again – MIND THE SPLASH ZONE) but I didn’t put it on My-Tok or whatever the kids are using these days… some things were meant to stay liminal

3 Likes

That was truly a piss pour performance.

5 Likes

I’d expected them on Spurtify

2 Likes

Nah, a stream with that bitrate is totally Tidal

/not trying to kink shame I just have a weakness for stupid wordplay

3 Likes

Ahh, you’re taking me back to my salad days back in Orlando, FL. I remember seeing them and one of the guys onstage whipped out a phony wang and started “pissing” into the audience, making it land about ten rows from the stage. My buddy says “Dude, is that real?!” I responded that it was probably not real since the guy was pissing thirty feet into the crowd.

6 Likes

Speaking of phony wangs… strikes me that no one has mentioned GWAR yet… who also had/have pretty spectacular shows with lots of (fake) body fluids… Of course, I mentioned GG above, who always used the real thing, so I guess he was the most authentic?

6 Likes

I don’t know who needs to hear this, but things can happen at a rock concert that are neither hideous crimes nor all that goddamn entertaining by the standards of the people who came to see a rock concert.

I wasn’t there. Maybe in the room it was le piss juste at that moment, I dunno. If so, good for her. But if you’ve never seen an act do something in the moment that kinda flopped in a weird way, you need to go to a second rock concert.

3 Likes

Pottify.

8 Likes