Barack Obama asked about UFOs: can't confirm but won't deny

The important thing is to have a UFO clause in your contract.

Also possible that beings of very high intelligence said, “don’t tell that guy.”

3 Likes

I don’t know. That doesn’t make them alien spacecraft from another planet that can somehow violate every law of physics to get here.

4 Likes

A video awhile back had UFO watchers on one of the dusty, sparingly-maintained off-freeway roads near Edwards AFB, with one in the group somehow trying to link some relevancy of UFOs to the area based on (paraphrase) “the many secret tunnels spread throughout the area”; such is the logic of kooks. Tunnels means UFOs. Anyway, as to tunnels there… yes. There are tunnels not far from EAFB – at the Air Force Research Lab, about 20 minutes drive from EAFB. These tunnels connect certain individual rocket engine test stands to their ‘mated’ maintenance/storage areas. Nothing more than that. We’ve even had tour groups in those tunnels.

3 Likes

It’s not really coincidental that UFOs are associated with “Area 51” (Groom Lake). Groom Lake is where the stealth bomber and other then-experimental aircraft were tested.

7 Likes
5 Likes

And alien aircraft. As in “the odd MiG or Tu that had somehow ended up in the West, no idea how that happened”.
Not a bad idea to be discreet about it; the Soviets didn’t raise a lot of a stink about stuff like that as long as they didn’t lose face over it.

3 Likes

That was great!

1 Like

I’m not a conspiracist. But I do have to say, no one would look at Trump for 5 seconds and think he could be told a truly dangerous secret.

The guy leaks his own plans on video.

5 Likes

Please would someone please tell him about Roswell and advise him that there is strong evidence it was aliens who committed the election frauds?

Meanwhile, I’ll get on with making some popcorn. :wink:

7 Likes

'Twas on the good ship venus
By Christ you should have seen us…

1 Like

The only significant thing about the video itself is that a couple of pilots — professionals — went goofy on an image seen on their screen. I’m guessing poor training.

Yep. And areas around other military bases, too.

Here we run into another one of Donnie’s cognitive issues - he really doesn’t care what the reality is. He doesn’t exactly “believe” in his election fraud stories, he just tells whatever story seems most likely to help him in his various scams and fulfill his emotional needs. Aliens would be a hard sell - and, perhaps more importantly, they’re not part of his repertoire of crowd-pleasing bits he’s already tested - so even if you could convince him, he’d still be making up stories about the FBI and antifa throwing the election for Biden. Or he’d warp it in his head and end up talking about illegal aliens committing election fraud.

5 Likes

Your view may be more true. Mine was more fun.

(Fun, which we need more of right now. Short of seeing him embarrass himself with most of the world by alleging aliens stole the election, and getting half of the USA all riled up about little green men, Donny falling down with a serious stroke that does not kill him but leaves him unable to speak or move for many years, also falls into my classification of ‘fun’ at this point, though.)

2 Likes

They’re Morlock craft, don’t ya know!

1 Like

And to be typically BB pedantic, “Astronaut” ice cream has never been used in our space program (small floaty crumbs can cause equipment problems).

2 Likes

Unless they’re not from other places, they’re from here. Or they know things about physics that we don’t.

There is plenty of good evidence that UFOs are real, intelligent, and non-human. There’s no point in arguing about it here, because you won’t probably do the research I imagine.

These are garbage analyses. You should pay more attention to the ones done by actual experts. They are… quite confused by these videos.

Weren’t they German? So, technically aliens to the US.

Michael Schenker was German. I believe the rest were English, so you’re still correct.

2 Likes