Barry's Irish Breakfast is a light version of my favorite tea

I’m already in a self-destructive mood, so: I could. But I won’t.

Jason, do you have a post box address? Something i could donate tea to? I mean, I’m not trying to be a snob, but I am a tea snob. And I think you should have some loose leaf Assam, with soft or filtered water. Maybe add a hint of lapsang, some rock sugar and milk.

Same goes for you, Rob. Those abominations are unworthy to be in your cuppa.

And some people complain about mouth eyes, while two of the authors are killing themselves slowly with CTC dust with aftertastes of cardboard and powdered milk.

1 Like

Someone once told me they could taste the bag.

Well what would be the point of tea bagging if you couldn’t taste the bag?

I’ll get my coat.

3 Likes

I’ll give you a hand.

3 Likes

Thank God, thank God. I thought was alone.

It is so bad, I could not bring myself to denounce it, so startling is the effect – one begins to doubt one’s senses.

“It’s because of your taste buds that the Yorkshire Tea hurt Daddy’s brain.”

http://gnomonchronicles.com/wiki/It’s_because_of_your_taste_buds_that_the_Yorkshire_Tea_hurt_Daddy’s_brain_(nonfiction)

Update: changed hurts to hurt

1 Like

EAST FRISIAN BOP

A classic Ostfriesen blend of Assam teas. Authentic 100% orthodox tea blended in Germany for those who like a hearty, malty tea.

I haven’t ordered this in quite some time, because _some people _ in this household are afraid of caffeine.

2 Likes

You could go for smaller quantities. They hide well.

That one is the brand and variety drunk in Ostfriesland:

(Highest volume.)

Personally, I prefer a proper Assam which can be drunk without milk and sugar with delight. (The Bünting is missing some subtleteas for that, IMO.)

Currently, I really like this one:

It isn’t to strong in sense of caffeine, in my opinion, as well.

Not sure they deliver wherever you are. If you are in the UK, better be quick with your order. I have the feeling things might get complicated with BREXIT looming…

2 Likes

I think I read somewhere that Yorkshire Gold was the actual preferred tea, hot of Patrick Stewart, but I never found I liked it as much as the non-gold version.

Tea…bag? What is this thing you speak of?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.