Beaming mugshot of politician's wife booked into jail after pouring drink on journalist

You don’t go to see a dom for fun. So money well spent. :wink:

8 Likes

I’m not surprised… I have friends who grew up in that part of the state, and they were friends with his grandson (I was too, worked with his grandson for a few years), and some of them have personalized art by Finster…

9 Likes

Chattooga is not a particular larger or densely populated county. The entire county has less people than the county seat of one of the neighboring counties.

6 Likes

Abby Winters… Abby Winters… where have I heard that name before?

2 Likes

I also have had a drink thrown over me.
But it was the drink next to mine, so I calmly saluted him with mine as he left the bar.

12 Likes

This is a perfect example of ‘smiling’ with your mouth. A real smile lights up your entire face.

3 Likes

I’ve never been on either end of a thrown drink. I need to work on that. Live life to the fullest and all that. :heart:

11 Likes

A career in journalism beckons, clearly :wink:

9 Likes

Throwing the drink is easy. Catching it is the tricky part. Takes lots of practice.

14 Likes

I’ve thrown a drink once or twice (they had it coming) and I once had someone throw an ice tea at the car I was riding in, but I’m not sure the latter really counts.

9 Likes

Depends whether it was sweet tea or not. Sweet tea would be a PITA to clean. I’d rather have that poured on my head than on my car.

6 Likes

This was like 20 years ago, at least and it wasn’t my car.

Since I personally didn’t end up soaked or even mildly uncomfortable, I’m guessing it doesn’t count.

9 Likes

Humiliation seldom is.

Unless you’re into that.

5 Likes

2 Likes

8 Likes

The word that comes to mind is rictus.

2 Likes

I got hit with a tamale thrown from a car once, in Austin.

8 Likes

i threw a bachelor party once (oh! my back) but seriously, it was at the little house i lived in for almost three years at one point in my college career. everything went well. we toasted the groom’s sacrifice of his freedom, blah blah blah but right as it was breaking up one guy made a kind of a rude toast and the groom threw the rest of his beer in the guy’s face and then others started tossing beer. i went to my bedroom, closed the door, and went to sleep. the next morning i stepped into the living room and the carpet went “squish” so i went and got shoes on.

i didn’t get a drink tossed in my face but my living room definitely did.

me and this other guy had been taking pictures. i caught a snap of the first beer going into a guy’s face. beautiful shot, the stream of beer was still partially in the glass, in the air, and gently curling around the guy’s chin. the other guy got a shot of the groom and two of his groomsman mooning my neighborhood from my front porch as they were leaving.

11 Likes

Ill mannered white trash will do that. Nice pic for your kids. Next!

A budget meeting? Should have shelled out for the luxury option.