Beaming mugshot of politician's wife booked into jail after pouring drink on journalist

I tried to master catching a thrown nut in my mouth once. That didn’t go well, and I imagine catching a drink like that would be much wetter.

I would of liked to see that as long as I wasn’t the target. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Politician’s wives, too?

Like catching a nut in your mouth, but wetter?

Sorry, mental image failed. What were we talking about again?

11 Likes

:rofl: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

OTOH: Georgia, it’s almost Florida. Literally.

run-the-jewels-um-okay-man

I’ll maybe give you Chattooga County… and Statesboro where that guy who sexual assaulted that reporter is from…

5 Likes

8 Likes

Watch the commissioner in that video nodding along as it’s happening, he’s absolutely in on it. He even starts to defend his wife and say “Every bit of this has been brought…” At least he’s now taken steps to prevent this from happening again… by banning cameras in the office. That way when his wife assaults someone again there won’t be video evidence of malicious intent and her poor excuse that she “tripped” will actually work.

3 Likes

D’Ya’Meet’Im?
Howard I mean.

1 Like

Unfortunately no, I never got the chance… :slightly_frowning_face:

1 Like

I imagine him as a delight.
Though someone once said something about heroes.

2 Likes

Yeah. I think it’s just important to remember that people are human, and not perfect…

If you ever make it down to Ga, you can stay AT paradise gardens now. The organization that cares for the site bought a duplex next door and made it into an Air B&B.

2 Likes

My wife ran an office in Savannah.
I visited a few times.
Georgia is beautiful in my estimation.

2 Likes

It ain’t bad! We got some nice shit around here… Chattooga Co is actually lovely, especially because part of the foot hills to Lookout Mountain. And much of that area of N. GA and southern TN has a surprising history, as parts of that were strongholds of Unionism during the Civil War and it retained some of that progressive character to the modern era, too.

Savannah is a lovely of a very different kind too, just a beautiful old city.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.