Before Breitbart, new Trump campaign boss Bannon bullied people in Biosphere 2

And, as they are generally elderly, evidence of lead head.

1 Like

Especially when they’ve already had a woman-assaulting campaign manager and their debate guru is under investigation for decades of extreme sexual harassment.

Once is bad luck, twice is coincidence, three times is enemy action.

6 Likes

6 Likes

What a charming gentleman!

3 Likes

This is the kind of thing that I’d want some evidence of the change happening, not just vaguely hope that time has effected a transformation rather than him getting better at covering up his, um, bad habits.

People can change, but often it seems to be for the worse.

4 Likes

Right, we’re talking about a man with current acts of violence and aggression. “People” can change. This particular person remains a net negative to the world, past and present he’s scum.

1 Like

I could think it irrelevant if there was some indication of change. As an example, many on the right are bringing up Sen. Robert Byrd and his connections to Secretary Clinton because of his affiliation with the KKK. But he clearly repudiated his earlier views and worked against racism in his later career. There is no indication that Bannon has had any change of heart.

4 Likes

Biosphere II was, of course, a strong counterexample to one of the commonest nativist arguments: that the US is full.

At the population density of Biosphere II, we could fit billions of people inside.

2 Likes

Thanks. I’d managed to forget about that movie for the last 20 years. I really appreciate you reminding me it exists. #DrippingSarcasm

4 Likes

Sort of related…

T.C. Boyle is a releasing a novel titled “The Terranauts” on Oct 25, 2016 covering a fictional Biosphere-like project.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.