Before "What We Do in the Shadows," Mark Proksch was a yo-yo-wielding morning show prankster

Originally published at: Before "What We Do in the Shadows," Mark Proksch was a yo-yo-wielding morning show prankster | Boing Boing

3 Likes

He IS an energy vampire.

9 Likes

While I love What We Do In The Shadows - has anyone else seen him in Dream Corp LLC as Randy? A weird, surreal show where he provides comic relief.

3 Likes

And he’s so powerful – I literally cant make through the video.

When he answered the cellphone when he was in his live segment :exploding_head:

6 Likes

This is some powerful cringe.
I love it.

3 Likes

He’ll always be Nate, Dwight Schrute’s right-hand man.

4 Likes

Colin really is the role he was born to play, though.

He’s fantastic as consummate pie sitter “Daniel ‘Pryce’ Wormald” on Better Call Saul.

2 Likes

Yes! What an amazingly entertaining hidden gem of a show. Him and Jon Gries crack me up. I wish they’d create another season. It was unlike anything else out there. I was also surprised to hear that John Krasinski was one of the producers. What a fever dream of a show it is.

1 Like

If you like that style of animation, as well as the surreal look, check out A Scanner Darkly.

I was a little let down with the last season of Dream Corp, due to dream sequences were much fewer than in the other seasons. But overall, and interesting show!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.