Befuddled Trump claims to be leading Obama in the polls

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/02/10/befuddled-trump-claims-to-be-leading-obama-in-the-polls.html

9 Likes

I’d wager Trump beat him to the dessert table at the 2016 White House Correspondents’ Dinner.

26 Likes

The fuck he is. Obama would statistically kick his teeth in.

21 Likes

Live coverage. Brain “dead”.

10 Likes

But Biden’s an “elderly man with poor memory”! Does anyone else feel a foreboding sense of deja vu?

35 Likes

Well, technically he is

But sure, Biden is the one with the old age problem. Right…

26 Likes

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

11 Likes

but but… according to a soon to be released supreme court ruling Obama can (‘nay… must!’) appear on any state’s ballot with the matter of a third term to be figured out later via congressional rock paper scissors (“I’m a constitutional originatorist!”)

19 Likes

The Simpsons GIF

22 Likes

EPE0xFuU8AEDS1p

23 Likes

Its fine, we can just impeach him for committing treason while being president multiple acts of espionage as well as being mentally incompetent and clinically insane serial scumbag…

7 Likes

Man, he really hates Obama. The Obama presidency is always there in the back of his syphilitic brain, gnawing away

29 Likes

Profile of a racist — pure and simple. And all the joiners supporting TFG and most likely racist as well.

I grew up in a conservative state — shipped out after high school to join the Navy. —- Literally have cut ties with hundreds of folks who realized they don’t need their klan robes anymore … they can just be the racist they always kept hidden.

16 Likes

A Black man who was the centre of attention made him a literal laughingstock in a room full of other powerful white people and it was all captured on camera. It was this deranged racist narcissist’s worst nightmare. He’s always running against Obama in his head.

20 Likes

Befuddled, idiotic, all of the above. I do have to agree though, I haven’t seen a single poll putting Obama ahead of Trump in the 2024 election, and that Trump is much more likely to be our next President. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Finally, a truth from Donald Trump

2 Likes

24 Likes

We won an election against Obama that they said couldn’t be won.” - because he wasn’t running?!

6 Likes

Still waiting for you to release your plan to replace and improve Obamacare, Donnie.

You’ve had 8 years to work on it- it must be amazing by now!

9 Likes

Ah, that explains why the Lt Gov of Texas, Dan Patrick, was ranting about how the REAL campaign was against the Obamas because of a Deep State conspiracy that plans to out Biden and put Michelle Obama on the ballot instead. He was trying to cover for Idiot Prime.

4 Likes