Behold the most excellent first official White House portrait of Melania Trump

It happens when you shout “X music is over!” loud and long enough.

5 Likes

Sure it’s not the result of a green screen shoot?

18 Likes

I’d love to know what’s going through this woman’s head. I have to believe a fair amount of the time, it’s spent on how to off her husband without getting caught.

Edit: Not to be gross. But she’s young and he’s old. She could readily find a second husband … except whoever that is, does so knowing Donald has “been there”.

5 Likes

Alt-reality personified.

4 Likes

Oh, why are you encouraging him? :disappointed:

5 Likes

I’d like to know how long it would take to restore her pores underneath all that makeup. In fact, I’d like to see how she looks without all that makeup. Especially the eyeliner, which is a bit much.

She looks like she just took a drink of something that had an unexpected flavor, and is holding it in the back of her throat until she can spit it out. Like, when you have a cup of coffee, but you forget it’s coffee, you think it’s tea, then you pick it up to drink it - it’s not tea, it’s coffee, and your tastebuds freak, that kind of thing.

14 Likes

Meanwhile

He’s prob afraid Rob will lip-a-fy him again.

10 Likes

I’m pretty sure it’s less make-up and more Photoshop.

Which is weird, since Melania Trump is genuinely a very good-looking woman. And they still decided to turn her into this airbrushed doll from Uncanny Valley.

17 Likes

Couldn’t it be both?

7 Likes

Isn’t that cultural appropriation?

3 Likes

So, what would you little maniacs like to do first?

8 Likes

I groan existentially, yet I wish I had thought of it first. There’s gotta be a French word for that.

I’m also guessing that white-power house music is a real thing.

4 Likes

Kudos to whoever chose the spiderweb-themed background, it seems appropriate for the family of a wannabe supervillain who is obsessed with tacky gold crap.

He’s the man, the man with the Midas touch
A spider’s touch
Such a cold finger
Beckons you to enter his web of sin
But don’t go in

13 Likes

ENHANCE!

7 Likes

21 Likes

How many karats do you think that diamond is? 20? 30? Most decent people would probably opt for something more humble, but clearly this was very purposeful. “Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous”

6 Likes

New acronym for the times:
FLINO

5 Likes

No?

Nuh, uh.

NNNNOOOOO!!!

1 Like

She looks like she’s about an insignia away from commanding a starship … (or a space station)

God help us …

25 Likes

Even Captain Scarlet is pissed off and would like to do this right about now:

8 Likes