Belligerent man arrested after throwing a fit because bacon was not cooked his liking

2 Likes

IHOP - in all 52 states! :wink:

1 Like

It’s fine, but I’ll take WH scattered and smothered hashbrowns anyday over IHOPs marginally okay hashbrowns…

2 Likes

Florida.
Say no more.
Same goes for if this was in Texas…

I got nothing against WH. I prefer waffles over flapjacks any day.

Pretty sure the Gentleman doesn’t cook his own meals.

This dude is an idiot.
NEVER abuse those who cook your food. Or their friends…
That’s kinda one of the Rules of Life.

Oh, and nice of the Cops to doxx this asshole.

3 Likes

just reading the headline, I knew it had to be a Waffle House.
why I immediately did not conclude Florida Waffle House, is just lazy on my part.
because, of course it was.

5 Likes

Reenactment

4 Likes

I dunno. “Rage fueled drunk guy abuses employees at a waffle house” felt so authentically Texas I read “Florida” twice and was still like meh… That’s Texas for ya.

10 Likes

TIL there are no Waffle Houses in New Jersey. Not that I’m surprised. There’s probably about 5.7 diners for each person living in New Jersey (I might be slightly exaggerating), although we do have IHOP and Perkins. I have no idea how those two stay in business here. Then again, Pizza Hut and Dominos seem to do ok here too, and there might be more mom and pop pizza joints here than diners. If Waffle House does move into New Jersey, they will have to add pork roll (or Taylor Ham if you’re North Jersey) to the menu.

4 Likes

My family there is missing out…

1 Like

Are they, though? I was never all that impressed with Waffle House. Maybe the ones in Missouri just sucked.

2 Likes

Clearly, you’ve never been there at 3am, when it is just perfect and everything you need in the world right at that moment…

waffle house trailer GIF

1 Like

Yeah, not since I quit drinking, and that was in 2006.

3 Likes

Who’s talking about being drunk… :laughing:

2 Likes

When smoked.

5 Likes

Just me. The only time I went to IHOP/Denny’s/Waffle House at 3 am was when I was drunk. These days, I’m never awake at that hour. Hell, it’s 11:13 right now and it’s the latest I’ve been up all week.

3 Likes

You don’t get arrested at a waffle house for making a scene UNLESS you’re extremely intoxicated.

3 Likes

Found the person who’s never been to a waffle house.

(Kidding, but, come on. Go to a waffle house at 2AM, you’ll see some things.)

1 Like

2 Likes

I’ve had jail bacon and it’s a lot of things, but tasty isn’t one of them.

Was it gluten-free bacon?