Beloved MAGA "prophet" insists Trump's guilty verdict is fake news (video)

If these people would quit bothering God to help them win an election He would have more time to do things likely end actual suffering.

Or at least help a baseball player hit a home run.

10 Likes

Doesn’t the Bible say that false prophets are supposed to be stoned?

17 Likes

Well, there’s a book about the phenomenon, that probably pretty well describes the (mixed) response by similar groups in the same situation…

8 Likes

Or the B-side: “it’s not true if you don’t believe it”.

8 Likes

I don’t see how that’s meant to work.

He’s been convicted in a court of law by a very carefully selected jury of his peers, who examined the evidence and arguments presented by prosecution and defence.

The judge can’t just go, “No actually he’s innocent.” They must hand down a sentence within the legal limits.

If given permission to appeal, which in the UK requires reasonable grounds (IDK about the US) hje remains guilty until the appeal succeeds.

Basically it’s the usual MAGA hypocrisy. “Innocent until proven guilty” turns out to mean “Innocent after proven guilty because I don’t like it.”

2 Likes

… oh if only that were true

5 Likes

May as well give up jury trials.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Trump could shoot someone on Fifth avenue, and she would say Jesus told him to do it.

They seem pretty stoned to me.

3 Likes

All Hail Zorp!

I believe she possesses the attributes of being stoned.

1 Like

i’m stoned right now, but i’m not talking to no ‘god’, i’m talkin to my cat!

6 Likes

Is ‘not god’ your cat’s opinion of its status?

5 Likes

oh, heavens, no!

4 Likes

and the cat was talkin’ back,
Along about then everything went black,
But wasn’t that a party?

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.