Bernie will tell you if aliens are real

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/08/07/bernie-will-tell-you-if-aliens.html

2 Likes

So they didn’t tell :tangerine::poop:? Certainly he would have spewed that from his Tweethole as a distraction already.

7 Likes

Well, that cost him the alien vote. They are big on protecting their privacy. I’ve heard.

9 Likes

He’s going on Joe Rogan?

Yeah - that’s a dealbreaker.

10 Likes

Welllll…

6 Likes

Cattle mutilations are up…

4 Likes

Yeah but that stuff is need-to-know classified, so “if” he finds out… yeah, he won’t find out.

1 Like

3-01Independence-Day-quotes

12 Likes

Joe is a dim bulb existing within an anti lib universe, but I find him more balanced than fox news at least.

Im interested to listen, its a huge listener base and I could see Bernie reaching some of the “middles”.

5 Likes

16 Likes

Well all right then. He’s slightly less odious than Fox. Let’s ignore his long history of homophobia, transphobia, misogyny and general assholery.

9 Likes

I didnt say ignore?

1 Like

14 Likes

Well, I know what I plan on listening to after this training.

1 Like

Wow!

How long did you follow him? I’ve listened to a few of his shows where he’s talking to people I’m interested and didn’t pick up on any of that. Was there a particular show or event that pushed you over the edge and he lost you forever as a fan?

A crazy old man named O’Keefe
Had caused local farmers much grief
To their cows her would run
Cut their legs off for fun
And say “look, I’ve invented ground beef!”

3 Likes

You can’t lose what you’ve never had.

4 Likes

So, a deal breaker as in if he was to win the nomination you wouldn’t vote for Bernie because he was on Rogan’s podcast? Or meaning you won’t vote for him for the Dem nomination? Because we really need everyone to vote for the Dem against trump in this election.

3 Likes

I love that Bernie is going on Fox News and moderate shows like Rogan. Getting exposure to people who normally wouldn’t see him due to an echo chamber is a good thing. Exposing him to moderates and libertarians is a good thing. I still don’t know if he is the best against Trump, but he certainly is in the running for the nomination.

6 Likes

So, Chupacabras have moved off goats.

1 Like