Best Pandemic DIY Projects of 2020

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/12/17/best-pandemic-diy-projects-of-2020.html

“our FIRST pandemic” christmas ornament? yikes. i’d prefer it to just say “Pandemic 2020” – i certainly hope we all don’t have to go through another one any time soon.

2 Likes

I’d suggest an “Our Last Pandemic” ornament, but that might have the wrong connotations…

1 Like

I took some of the federal unemployment money to build my Pandemic Project, the HD Video Feedback Kinetic Sculpture (on boingboing here).

I’m broke again, but at least I made something. And I’d like to make it even more elaborate (anyone in the position to help fund this?)

3 Likes

Not sure if this means anything, but the Global Dot went fully blue when I started playing this.

1 Like

What is the Global Dot?

Some sort of experiment about random number generators and possible influence on them by people or events or something. I have no idea what it means. I’m not involved in any way. I just find it’s a funny concept.

I thought I put a linky to the site in my post. Here 'tis.

2 Likes

Ah, I get it.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.