Bible Stories, with U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions

You know, these cartoons are less funny the closer they stray towards reality…

(and when the absurd becomes commonplace, is it satire anymore?)

5 Likes

What would Jesus do?

2 Likes

Usually they stick to worshiping Mammon…

1 Like

Do they really want to find that out in person?

2 Likes

According to the Gospel of Mathew, Jesus was actually an infant refugee. His parents were forced to seek asylum in Egypt after Herod decreed the forced separation and killing of all infants. Biblical precedents indeed.

Edwin Longsden Long - Anno Domini

5 Likes

Oh yes, they do. Because in their heart-of-hearts they are certain they will be standing up in the clouds, looking down with self-satisfied smiles at all the sinners writhing in eternal torment.

If there’s a God, then “Jesus mk2” is sitting in one of those camps right now, while so many of His “followers” turn their eyes away from His plight.

An 84-year-old Trump supporter admitted he felt nothing for the children taken from their parents and compared the family separation policy to a citation he once got for illegal swimming.

So close to meeting his God, yet so unprepared.

3 Likes
6 Likes
4 Likes

Wow! I have never seen this but I will now

3 Likes

Sooo … now that drumpf has done a volte face on his pointlessly cruel policy, does that make;

• him a sinner for enabler swarms of godless immigrants set to infest the US
    OR
  • sessions a lying sack of shit for invoking the bible in the first place?

I know, I know; drumpf is a sinner AND sessions is a lying sack of shit. But, how are they framing this on Fox and Breitbart?

4 Likes

UMkGBje

1 Like

The Nazis wouldn’t have had any trouble finding each child’s parents.
The US however…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.