Big blue penis painted legally on the side of building shocks Stockholm residents, who demand it be taken down

Vaguely reminds me of Cynthia Plaster Caster:

4 Likes

My BFF is going to lose it when she finds out there’s a plaster cast of Jimi Hendrix’s dick in a museum somewhere.

(She loves him, and mourns the fact that he died before she was even born.)

4 Likes
3 Likes

Brick Dick Lickd
(as in no stick, cant stay)

Would work better if i resisted urge to explain myself. stares at giant penis

2 Likes

Well, an erection lasting more than a week can be problematic.

17 Likes

Lately people have been painting an orange dick on things too.

2 Likes

maybe the penis only looks big because the building is bigger than the other buildings in the area, but is it really a big building. I think not.

2 Likes

Ahem. I’m in Sweden, and I’m not upset. AFAIK it’s mostly the racist party that’s raising a kerfuffle about it. The Liberal party even went on record in support of it - they even tried launching a hashtag in support of it, #RörInteMin ("#Don’tTouchMy"), though I heard that it didn’t really take off. All artworks on that wall are painted over within 6 months, this one was to be painted over earlier tho, after “complaints”.

Most people seem to shrug and it’s got more of a “local news story” feel to it.

Personally, I woulda wanted a really cute futa instead, or somesuch. This just isn’t enough of a mindfuck.

6 Likes

Landscaping can add half a story, visually at least.

2 Likes

Muslims are just penis terrorists. It’s the Jews that are in on the circumcision conspiracy.

1 Like
3 Likes

So you want to Bowlerize it? I thought you were asking what would make it more inappropriate? :wink:

5 Likes

For the record, this is what the Swedish Liberal Partys official logo looks like.
no joke.

12 Likes

You won my internet today. Hats off to you! :laughing:

3 Likes

It should be replaced with a scene of extreme government violence against a minority populace. Perhaps that will be less offensive.

1 Like

Well, remember it gets quite cold in Stockholm.

3 Likes

RIP…an actor inseparable fr his roles, nonetheless his own bigger than life character…

I

1 Like

Some has a nice art.

You wouldn’t?

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.