Bill Cosby admitted under oath ten years ago to getting drugs to give women for sex

From Erowid

The story back then was that nurses in the local hospital went apeshit
over having sex on quaaludes, according to guys who worked there. (and
the nurses had access to the supply closets) (and of course there was
the immortal Bicentennial Crime a couple of years later in '76, when
we liberated a number of 5-foot nitrous oxide tanks from
aforementioned hospital’s unused emergency room tank corral…)

Various women confirmed that ludes made them hornier than anything in
the whole world. For a guy, ludes will just knock you out, so this
tells you something about the differing attitudes (male vs. female)
towards sex… :slight_smile: A popular theory among jr. high and high school
budding psychopharmacological researchers was that they didn’t really
make girls literally “horny” i.e. physically aroused. Instead, the jr.
high school & high school girls really just wanted an excuse to let
go, and to get zonked so they don’t have to pay attention, so the guy
could do whatever he wants to her and she could disclaim responsibility
afterwards by blaming it on the ludes.

The appropriate google search for historical resaerch is now

Because someone has just become notorious.

1 Like

My thinking:

If the criminal justice system is all about revenge and punishment - and not about rehabilitation - the statute of limitations doesn’t make sense. However, perhaps the SOL is about acknowledging that if a person “stays clean” for a certain period of time without being a recidivist, that maybe they’ve been rehabilitated without the help of the penal system.

Of course this makes be shocked we have a SOL at all as we are all about revenge/justice and our prisons manufacture recidivist criminals like it’s their job.

Personally, I am in favor of removing SOLs for all violent crimes against victims. However, I think SOLs make total sense for non-violent crimes.

So, how are ALL of these cases against Cosby, outside of the SOL? He certainly didn’t just stop…

Oh, and someone needs to bring a sledgehammer instead of sharpie to that star of fame… But not until they’re done with all confederate memorial, monuments and engravings.

3 Likes

a whole different kind of luddites!

1 Like

I think Cosby mentions benedryll too. I’m willing to say-- ok, qualuudes could, possibly, theoretically, make sex awesome-- because I haven’t taken it.
But benedryll? Come on!
I’ve had allergies. To me, benedryll is a Dilemma between being really drowsy and sneezing your brains out.

6 Likes

Feminine wiles?

1 Like

growhuge dot net?

how embarrassing.

Mixing drugs and sex unfortunately is not uncommon in show business. Why is Bill Cosby being singled out for persecution? Janice Dickinson said that she had a threesome with Grace Jones and ‘Rocky IV’ Dolph Lundgren. Janice says, “People ask me what it was like… But I don’t remember. We were so high” (on drugs). Dickinson also bragged to Howard Stern about having sex with over a thousand men (and a number of women).

Cosby’s persecution highlights a phenomenon in the U.S. where Black men are disproportionately accused of sexual assault. Some of the notable African-American men accused were jazz legend Charlie Parker, 2013 Heisman Trophy recipient Jameis Winston, Ceelo Green, Kobe Bryant, Michael Jackson, Lawrence Taylor, Jim Brown, and Meldrick Taylor, Scottsboro Boys, and Tupac Shakur.

Journalist Iva Anthony found that 10 out of 15 celebrities she covered for charges of sexual assault were African-American men, even though Black men represent 6 percent of U.S.’s population. What is the cause for this statistical discrepancy?

Source: “Be Aware: Celebrity Men Accused of Sexual Assault.” By Iva Anthony. April 14, 2014. Madam Noire.

7 Likes

Presumably, Janice took those drugs knowingly, under her own free will. I’m guessing neither Grace nor Dolph snuck them into her drink, the way Cosby did to all these women?

12 Likes

Isn’t the story about drugged, nonconsensuel sex, and not number of partners?

13 Likes

In a sense it’s both. The sheer number of “partners” (actually victims) providing credible testimony against Cosby is pretty damning in itself.

2 Likes

Obligatory but strangely few views…

1 Like

Since we know you are employed by J for a C Cosby to use up space here while the rest of us “flounder” in ignorance, let him know that we will be calling him out on his lies for many generations to come.

1 Like

Cosby had an arsenal of drugs. He couldn’t get out of the Ludes because he was worried they would find a history of it. Those idiots used it to crash with. And I said craasssh.

1 Like

5 Likes

@JugglingForACure definitely seems to be a “one-issue-commenter” kind of person. Thousands of comments on dozens of different web sites, almost all in defense of Cosby.

Exactly what is your game, sir or madam?

12 Likes

Oh, I see. Sluts can’t be raped. Appreciate the dazzling insight.

17 Likes

Something Something Statute of Limitations.

The comment I was replying to was lazily equating Janice having lots of partners with Cosby. Janice getting high and romping around isn’t a felony. Janice getting roofied, regardless of the number of partners she had is the story (and felony).

4 Likes

Ah, got it.