Bill O'Reilly caught on video threatening a JetBlue worker because his plane was late

His ridiculous response:

14 Likes

No, I’m sorry, I don’t. But if your senile dementia is so far advanced that you don’t know who you are, you probably shouldn’t be at the airport without your caregiver.

12 Likes

It’s a real shame we don’t have some sort of list, with people on it who can’t be allowed on flights for various reasons…

Oh. Never mind…

12 Likes

That’s so funny. He still thinks he’s relevant.

4 Likes

His response was the other passengers recognized him and asked him to do something. He says he was preventing a riot by the other passengers.

He’s a hero.

1 Like

Not shocked that Dildo Reilly is still an obnoxious asshole. At least he isn’t on every night for the feeble minded to constantly quote.

2 Likes

I wonder if part of the interview process isn’t to stage some hapless underling “accidentally” spilling a cup of water on the applicant. If they berate and belittle the spiller, they’re hired.

1 Like

Bill O’Reilly isn’t dead yet??? Darn. :crying_cat_face:

7 Likes

Au contraire, mon frere Bill! There’s a difference between aloof and a loofa.
Confused Bill Oreilly GIF

2 Likes

"You fucking scumbag … " O’Reilly added. “You’re going to lose your job.”

The worker has nothing to fear. Getting fired for being a scumbag takes decades.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t be suprised to find out that after this tirade he pulled a Cruz and checked twitter to see if he was trending.

I feel dirty for even capitalizing that name

3 Likes

“Im sorry, sir. Since there is obviously nothing we can do to please you, I have taken the liberty of cancelling your ticket & refunding your money; you are also now on the DNF list, so perhaps you can charter a flight to your destination.”
“Have a nice day, sir.”

I wouldn’t last five minutes in a job like that poor employee…

“If so, sir, it won’t be because of sexual harrassment.”

8 Likes

As soon as hear or see this I immediately assume they are going to be a jerk. It is just a way to demean, threaten or browbeat someone instead of actually addressing an issue. Self-centered sociopaths having tantrums.

2 Likes

Toxic body language? I’m running out of face to palm.

2 Likes

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Yeah. Toxic. He’s being threatening to the people doing their jobs. That does help to create a toxic environment in a place that for most people is already highly stressful. Maybe he should think about someone other than himself and treat the people he interacts with like they are human beings rather than his servants that he can shit all over.

14 Likes

Oh, yeah, aren’t you that guy who blew your lucrative tv deal by sexually harassing coworkers, caused some prominent women to leave the network, caused said network to pay out over $13M in settlements, hemorrhaged advertisers and then got fired after internal investigations? Yeah. I know who you are.
(Over shoulder to other terminal workers) “If we still let him on the plane, make sure this guy isn’t seated next to any women or children!”

10 Likes

I love O’Reilly’s news lamenting that Christianity is fading around the world. If he is the one demonstrating Christian love, there is no surprise that others aren’t going to follow.

2 Likes

Oh snap!

1 Like

He should read this:

3 Likes

Jeff Vader, from catering?

1 Like