Boebert mad Target is selling clothes designed to fit the people who want to wear them

So my question is: is this feature made for transwomen, or is it a feature that many women (cis and trans) could use? Is there a change to the actual marketing of the feature, or has it been like this and no one commented on it before? Is there a change to the actual design, or is it the same design but with the feature called out?

i.e. Has anything really CHANGED, or has someone just noticed and got bent out of shape over it?

8 Likes

I was thinking along the lines of “garment size…”

1 Like

Boebert is so loathsome, I wouldn’t even want her in charge of a Target, let alone in a position of power where she could conceivably make rules for all Targets.

I used to wonder how Joseph McCarthy and that nutso Communist-routing from the '50s was a thing; now I get it.

7 Likes

Boebert just isn’t seeing the upside: Now she can bring her gun swimming

5 Likes

Again, Why do they care? How does someone else’s sexual or gender identity affect them in any way, shape, or form? As my mom was wont to say, “Acknowledge and move on.”

4 Likes
10 Likes

9 Likes

of course, the right wing has freaked about how a gender clinic has published such a thing.

5 Likes

anybody remember Jango Edwards? he could tuck it real good.

1 Like

I long for the day these dipshits stop sifting through the culture with a fine toot comb for things that being “shoved down their throats.” But I’m just as well off waiting for the messiah. It’s not gonna happen.

3 Likes

Yeah, she’s a millennial and a grandma.

4 Likes

Yes!
Caveat: there will be restrictions as to who may have which gun (type, caliber, styling, and so on).

Rule of thumb: Hello Kitty themed AR-15s for the girls, Punisher themed AR-15s for the boys.

7 Likes

But Hello Kitty themed guns for boys would be the work of the devil.

4 Likes

Obviously.

2 Likes

What about KeroKeropi?

Nah, Badtz Maru!

5 Likes

Keep up! :wink:

1 Like

She’s so stupid I don’t know where to begin.

It’s technically designed for people equipped with a ‘twig and berries’, to use the vernacular, and want to either present as femme, or just smooth the crotch area. I would expect that they might be a touch loose on someone not equipped, or fit normally.

The handout that @jerwin linked to gives a pretty good explanation of how it works.

I have a couple gaffs in my undies drawer, and they work rather well when I’m running in femme-mode.

Sadly, as the other link for target seems to indicate that it’s just people being incendiary:
“…with social media users falsely claiming the retailer is selling “tuck-friendly” bathing suits designed for kids or in kids’ sizes.” - from (@anothernewbbaccount’s link )

Granted, Target is a reseller for TomboyX’s products, and they do offer tucking underwear, so I can imagine that being a possible source of confusion.

8 Likes

Yeah the conflation seems to be between an adult suit that supposedly noted it was tuck friendly on the tag (but apparently not on the website when I checked), and the fact that there were kids swimwear in the pride collection but not labeled like that, just labeled as being for a variety of body types.

There was a cute basic black kids swim skirt that was apparently labeled as appropriate for a variety of body types. They probably would have been screaming about that if they hadn’t gotten so distracted by the word tuck on an adult swimsuit in the same collection.

When I looked at the collection myself I’d say it had a sporty androgenous mix and match vibe overall, the pieces all went together in whatever combination pretty well.

Granted they just make up whatever they want with minimal prompts at this point.

11 Likes