Boebert wants forced birth babies to clean toilets

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/01/26/boebert-wants-forced-birth-babies-to-clean-toilets.html

3 Likes

The new portrait is very apropos - I think it really captures Bobo’s essence.

10 Likes

I’ll blame the US’s falling birth rate on Boebert and her ilk. What responsible, loving parent would want to expose their child to such cruelty.

In better news, apparently there are now more adult members of Gen-Z than there are registered Republican Voters.

Edit for missing “n”.

22 Likes

Blockquote
the United States was founded for and by people fleeing oppressive governments,

high quality GIF

6 Likes

It’s evil, not nonsensical. It is perfectly in line with the GOP tradition of trying to placate the racists, who don’t want more brown people in the US and the plutocrats who depend of desperate poor people who will do anything to keep from starving. Just because she IS an idiot does not mean that nothing she says can be attributed to malice.

9 Likes

How did BoingBoing get into her attic?

1 Like

oh? the two worst of them have the same “solution”? who would thought…

obli;

Evil, stupid, ignorant, and cruel. Such a charming combination.

5 Likes

It turns out that 14 words isn’t enough room to specify that the future it mentions should be one actually worth having.

umbrella middle finger GIF

3 Likes

If this is a real product, I want one

2 Likes

It has been captured.

1 Like

On Amazon, in B/W and in color. Advertised as being wind-proof. Of course.

2 Likes

Me too!

1 Like

Amazing. The smart people see a problem like dirty toilets and (continuing on the advancement of indoor plumbing) try to make them self-cleaning to eliminate tedious and dangerous labor for the betterment of all humanity… and then we get the dumb ones who can’t see a better future for themselves unless they can make someone else’s worse.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.