Lauren Boebert said she gave birth to her child in a truck, therefore parental leave should be banned

Originally published at: Lauren Boebert said she gave birth to her child in a truck, therefore parental leave should be banned | Boing Boing

9 Likes

A. Malarkey.
B. Even if true, her children will grow up to hate her.

33 Likes

LOL, Boebart doesn’t get how the role of Transportation Secretary works. They don’t manage specifics of the logistics of firms, ports, or truck fleets. They direct policy and that eventually trickles down into regulations which are set by other bureaucrats through a comment period. Jesus H Christ, these people are either willfully ignorant or just like lying about the basic way of things. I really hate these folks like through and through.

38 Likes

she is really a disgusting excuse of a human being.

21 Likes

My mom gave birth to me in a honky tonk bar.
Checkmate, libs.

20 Likes

How nice for her that she didn’t have to have a c-section for any of her births. Other women are frequently not so fortunate.

Why doesn’t she just say the quiet parts out loud here, as she does with nearly every topic? Is it possible that virulent homophobia doesn’t poll well back home?

26 Likes

I see Pete Buttigieg, I hear Veet Voojagig.

1 Like

They do find a myriad of ways to make the cruelty the point.

22 Likes

The Cracker Jack box wants its GED back.

9 Likes

I think it’s a combination of willfully ignorant, enjoyment of lying, and of course stupidity. The lying comes from noticing that lies often work better for their selfish purposes than the truth. And if you’re going to lie anyway, knowing the truth isn’t important. And the stupidity comes in over- estimating how many people it actually works on.

12 Likes
  1. She hates gays
  2. She’s an idiot
  3. See #1

I wish the news would stop repeating these stupidities. Repeating these bullshit lies and obvious propaganda by racists and homophobes is how that stuff gets to be part of our cultural landscape.

18 Likes

Are you sure she’s from Colorado? I hear she’s from Utah. Then again, considering how much time she apparently spends in her truck, she could be anywhere she wants.

America, what a country!

19 Likes

White trash gonna white trash.

10 Likes

“Chest” feed?

3 Likes

It was probably the same truck where the child was conceived.

16 Likes

That’s where the little hellion was conceived, so…

6 Likes

It’s hard to take the word of a professional bullshit machine.

20 Likes

What a fucking hypocrite. Lauren Boebert dropped out of high school to have her first child, and she didn’t get around to completing her GED until 16 years later when she decided to run for office. If first-time parenthood is such a walk in the park then why wasn’t she able to keep up with her studies?

48 Likes

I think that was the bowling alley, where her husband whipped it out at several underage girls.

17 Likes

what an asshole

5 Likes