Bonnie and Clyde bank robbers busted after posting pics of stolen cash on Facebook

[Read the post]

Criminals - not the smartest lot, usually…

3 Likes

I’m guessing under the hat there’s a tattoo saying “Poor Impulse Control”.

32 Likes

They are pretty much on track to become a true Bonnie & Clyde, from their repeated run-ins with the law to their ineptitude at crime to their taking ridiculous, incriminating photographs. Hopefully the similarities end there, before the killing starts.

2 Likes

One of my favorite West Wing quotes applies here:

FBI Agent Casper: In thirteen years with the Bureau, I’ve discovered that there’s no amount of money, manpower or knowledge that can equal the person you’re looking for being stupid.
President Bartlet: Some of the stupidest criminals in the world are working right here in America. I’ve always been very proud of that.

14 Likes

“Gray matter’s thin” & “Skull’s thick”

10 Likes

Snowcrash for the win!

3 Likes

This sort of thing just makes me sad now.

2 Likes

My 16-mo son loves to pretend that various things are a phone.

14 Likes

or putting them in his mouth presumably.

8 Likes

As I recall they try to put everything in their mouth at that age, too. Hmmm… I think you;re on to something.

3 Likes

Genius!

Give the babby a sharpie and he’d look somewhat similar, I’d guess…

9 Likes

This is total bullshit, he could have earned that money selling lots of drugs.

13 Likes

Cute couple!

1 Like

I often muse about the fact that humans as a species are capable of producing people that develop computer processors as well as specimens like these. It never fails to amaze me.

3 Likes

There are smart criminals, you just don’t notice!

14 Likes

At first I thought the one tattoo read “Royalty’s Chin”. I had no idea what that meant.

2 Likes

Somewhere in a dingy basement in Vietnam, small children are frantically sewing thousands of Sexy Dumb Bank Robber costumes for the American market.

9 Likes

Exactly. Smart criminals don’t rob the bank - they work there. More Goldman’s or a Hedge Fund than your local branch, 'natch. Really smart ones make their grifts legal.

8 Likes