šŸ’„ ARE YOU OLD? šŸ’„

Yesā€¦ and anything over thirty is just older. But it doesnā€™t matter anymore. Itā€™s just more old at that point. The threshold is already crossed.

1 Like

Come back to us when youā€™re looking down 40 son! :wink:

11 Likes

13 Likes

Thirty? No. Take it from someone whoā€™s old, 30 is not old at all. 40, thatā€™s facing the prospect of being old in the eye. 45, thatā€™s the threshold into old - friends will suddenly start dying a lot more frequently, youā€™ll never sleep another night without getting up to pee, your back will always have something wrong with it with no period of not being horked, grey hairs will appear in places you really didnā€™t expect, and youā€™ll start to play the competitive surgery scar game at parties with other old people.

12 Likes

This. Seriously, I didnā€™t know! And its everyone! Even the active fit sporty people! They get all messed up too!
The up-side of the other side of 40: the return of naps! Naps are great!

8 Likes

30 is ridiculously young! What I wouldnā€™t pay to be that age againā€¦

Is this the next @OtherMichael game post? I feel pretty good about my odds of winning.

7 Likes

?

Does using cultural references from ~25 years ago make me old?

10 Likes

Iā€™m over 40. Itā€™s pretty much been the same since I was 30.

Iā€™m fitter than I was thenā€¦ And in better health, come to think of it.

But yes. Ears have hair. This I didnā€™t know. Also eyebrows. What the fuckā€¦ I thought they were self regulating. No longer. I think theyā€™re trying to take over the real estate my hairline has relinquished. Like vines. All that open space up thereā€¦ Nice sunny patch up on top.

Itā€™s just more old.

14 Likes
  1. No.

2. Reasons.

1 Like

oh god, nose hairs too. I used to not really do anything about maintaining my appearance, but protruding nose hairs is precisely where I draw the fucking line.

5 Likes

Ah, I could have magnificent Brezhnevian brows if my wife didnā€™t tackle me and shear them on a regular basisā€¦

16 Likes

I wish MrPants would let them grow!! He rips them out with his fingers! I need to learn not to point them out!

5 Likes

Yup, provided you were alive when they were new and interesting.

I always feel old when ā€œthe kidsā€ use something from my younger years in a meme and I am like, ā€œfucking hell, I remember when this was completely unironic.ā€

6 Likes

Better than the alternative. RatWoman pulls my long old man hairs out of my eyebrows with her fingers. I bought a tool to deal with the nose and ear hairs. No way anybody is ripping those out. Yeah, Iā€™m a wuss, deal with it. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

nose hairs fricking hurt when you yank them out. the male pattern baldness i can live with but why the sudden growth around the eyes and ears and inside the nose.

3 Likes

I feel gratitude more than anything.

2 Likes

I am older than I was. Today is the day I completed another trip around the sun

20 Likes

Happy Day

6 Likes

3 Likes

Or, erā€¦ day! You know what I meanā€¦

8 Likes