đŸ’„ ARE YOU OLD? đŸ’„

Got any daughters?

2 Likes
2 Likes
  1. No
  2. Because Mrs. Roberts is five years older than me.
6 Likes
  1. No
  2. No no no no no no no no no no noooo lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalala I can’t heeear yoooouuu!!!

18 Likes

Yes.

Grey hairs appearing sob

5 Likes

What’s that? Am I Gold?

13 Likes

Man, was I embarrassed when I found out that ‘see the world through the eyes of a child’ was just a metaphor.

13 Likes
13 Likes

*standing on head, fingers in ears

ooee rieeh t’nak eeha alalalalalalalalal oononononononononononon on on on on on

6 Likes
  1. Yes

2. My dad turned 70, he is stubborn about getting 100. He will probably make it too.
    I realised that when he does, I will be a bit older than he is now.
    Noo, not the math, the realisation, ouch.

8 Likes

Even then, given the median girth in the Middle East few years AD vs USA now, you’re apparently still faring well, obesity-wise.

2 Likes
  1. Yes.
  2. Not getting any younger, are we? (Regenerative medicine, where are thou?)
11 Likes
  1. uh-oh, I’m old!
  2. my right foot hurt when I got out of bed and stood on it this morning. Is it all downhill from here now? :boom:
10 Likes

Yes, because my back hurts and I look forward to naps and quiet nights in.

No, because I don’t even feel like an adult and I still laugh at (and make) fart jokes.

7 Likes

“Adult”/“grown up” and “old” are independent dimensions of the vector space describing a person.

(edit: pluralized dimensions)

10 Likes

1: Yes
2: Because I can remember being cross that they’d come up with the Muppet Babies reboot and ruining the Muppets.

8 Likes

To do: Moravec robots. Get on it plzthxok.

1 Like

No.
Because I was 5 when Star Wars was released, and it’s only been a couple of weeks since Star Wars was released.
Because my dad thinks my spouse and I on a road trip, driving in shifts, should drive a maximum of about 4 hours per day and then stop, and I vehemently disagree.
Because my dad thinks cruise control is inherently dangerous and I vehemently disagree.
Because I like Steven Universe and Lego and toy cars and coloring books and brightly colored socks.

Counterpoint:
Yes.
Because my back never stops hurting and I’m always tired and have poor eyesight.
Because everything on the radio sucks.

8 Likes

If your access to music is limited to what you can get on the radio, you are indeed OLD!!!

8 Likes

Yes
I recently used the phrase “Saturday morning cartoons” when I was just talking about cartoons.

No
No, wait I haven’t got a great counterpoint that suggests I’m not old. Make that a second yes.

8 Likes