Boris Johnson and Justin Trudeau mock half-naked Putin at G7 summit

Originally published at: Boris Johnson and Justin Trudeau mock half-naked Putin at G7 summit | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Please Dont Seth Meyers GIF by Saturday Night Live

21 Likes

The British Tories should stay out of this one

6 Likes

A Google image search for “Trudeau Boxing” will turn up lots of pictures of Trudeau without a search.

1 Like

2009? That’s like a high school senior making fun of a rival classmate by referencing a bad haircut from first grade. I hate Putin just as much as the rest of them but c’mon find some new material.

2 Likes

Also, this makes Johnson and Trudeau come across much more as fanboys of Putin. Like they want to be the shirtless strongman, really.

2 Likes

Trudeau, shirtless, riding a moose.

13 Likes

I like you Trudeau, but come on, don’t say things like that. It’s not helping anything. :neutral_face:

3 Likes

For the sake of humanity, Johnson must keep his shirt on.

On the upside - there’s an attic somewhere storing a really handsome portrait.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yeah, but everyone in Canada does that. Maybe not the shirtless part, even if legal in Ontario.

4 Likes

Do you remember Mel Lastman’s Moose sculpture project in Toronto? Weird.

1 Like

That was actually smart, and unprecedented. Great way to lessen Russians’ respect for The Pute. And if his generals watch this…

(Every little bit helps.)

Indeed I do! I can’t take a trip to T.O. without seeing one. Some even moved as east as Whitby.

1 Like

God help us all. Johnson’s genuinely being hilarious.

1 Like

Kenan Thompson Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

3 Likes

I cant imagine how stiff and uncomfortable the tabletop conversation must have been for Europeans 2016-2020.

1 Like

Many right-wingy folks in Europe saw these Putin photos and now they want a leader like him instead of a lawyer type like Macron or Scholz. So this macho image from the past is still effective in some circles.

1 Like

Yes, the circles containing idiots.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.