Boxiecat is the best cat litter

I think so? Though this was years ago. They might have made it more fine grained since.

I’d like to ditch the clay too… but toilet-problem miss seems to only want clay litter.

This post is a perfect example of the reasons I love the BB community. All the smartest muthereffers all in one place.

2 Likes

Or on top of it and then not bury. Which is why we have an air purifier always running full blast near the litter boxes :confused:

We use World’s Best (the “multiple cats” variety; I’m allergic to lavender) but I’m not confident it really is. Our cat tracks it onto the floor and some percentage of it makes it into our bed. Crystals were worse when I tried them with a previous cat, and Swheat Scoop and similar things were also unpleasant for various reasons.

I willfully stopped considering what percentage of my diet is cat hair.

4 Likes

My guys like World’s Best.

2 Likes

I tried that one and like it a lot but the rescue kitties refused to pee in it. The burmese doesn’t care as long as it is a litter box he will use it though lately he yowls to go outside and use the yard.

3 Likes

You may need to add some of this to your diet, too.

:slight_smile:

Maybe use it instead of toothpaste?

2 Likes

I’m wondering if it even matters what kind of litter I get, because our cat will use any available box whether there is litter in it or not.

1 Like

Yeah I have that problem too. Well this is litter box shaped enough it will do.

1 Like

That must make leftover pizza something of an adventure.

1 Like

No such thing in a house with a 14 year old boy.

4 Likes

Ohh, right. A “leftover wine” myth. Got it. :smiley:

2 Likes

Another fan of World’s Best here. It’s not super dusty, is odorless, and flushable.

The thing is with cheap litter is that they often give out silica dust is bad for your cats lungs (and your own as well).

Try Dr. Elsey’s Cat Attract litter additive. The actual litter with the additive already in it is pretty expensive, but the additive is very doable. https://drelseys.com/product/cat-attract-litter-additive/ I have no idea what they put in that stuff, but I’ve known several households who had littler-box issues find it really worked. Several vets recommended it too. I’ve seen cats choose the box with the cat attract in it over the same exact type of litter box with the same litter right next to it. Its like catnip for the rear end.

1 Like

Equine Pine!

$6 for 40lbs at Tractor Supply Co.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.